Make Believe The Pump Is Not There?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jackhammerdreamz

Re: Make Believe The Pump Is Not There?

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:52 am

Vagabond127 wrote:So I am sure there are a few guys out there who have guessed by now I am a manic person (sometimes) when it comes to researching my upcoming surgery. It's worked out amazingly well as I am FINALLY more excited and less nervous due to all of your help. But any mentally sane person would still be a little nervous. Hell, I am having two cylinders inserted into my penis.

I now more than ever try to see if any of my questions have been asked already. I check the archives. My question must be buried in there somewhere so I apologize to the moderator if this question has been asked already.

I now understand surgical pain versus cycling pain. I am FINALLY comfortable with pumping in front of a partner. But I still have to wrap my head around the pump. How long did it take you to get comfortable with your pump? Do you just not explain it at all if a partner finds it? Any really bad negative reactions etc. etc. etc.? My main question is keeping your groove going on with a device inside your ball sack. Your feedback has helped me with just about all my other issues. I'm counting on you guys again LOL.

looks like everyone covered the bases well.
lol the whole leading up to the surgery to me didn't feel real.
Until I got into the hospital on surgery day and was like holy shit this is happening!
Sweet!
Wasn't jazzed about my first general anesthesia experience (which I promptly puked afterwards I'm told)
But really I was resigned to my fate, knew nothing else was out there that could guarantee erections on demand.

I got comfortable with the pump the day I got it.
My girlfriend and friends I've told are curious and surprised rather than critical or think it's a joke.
Granted, I bring it up in a playful way. Told one friend hey I got a new dick! this one WORKS!
he laughed and asked to see it (we are both straight and have girlfriends mind you) lol I told him maybe when I'm all healed.

Trust us when we say, nobody will worry about what your sack looks like.
Dicks and sacks are all funny looking to begin with lol what's an extra pump gonna do :)

Wishing you well and we're always here if you need us for any other questions that creep up into that manic head of yours ;)
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:58 am

Thanks Jack! Seems we are both night owls :D
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:42 am

Vagabond127 wrote:Thanks Jack! Seems we are both night owls :D

lol yeah!
I work noon-nine so I don't typically get to sleep til about 3am :lol:
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:22 am

You need to let your partner know about your 3rd nut, so if they decide they want a little more firmness or like the feeling of you growing inside them they know which one to squeeze. It couls be a bad situation if they tried to squeeze a real one :o

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:09 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:
Vagabond127 wrote:So I am sure there are a few guys out there who have guessed by now I am a manic person (sometimes) when it comes to researching my upcoming surgery. It's worked out amazingly well as I am FINALLY more excited and less nervous due to all of your help. But any mentally sane person would still be a little nervous. Hell, I am having two cylinders inserted into my penis.

I now more than ever try to see if any of my questions have been asked already. I check the archives. My question must be buried in there somewhere so I apologize to the moderator if this question has been asked already.

I now understand surgical pain versus cycling pain. I am FINALLY comfortable with pumping in front of a partner. But I still have to wrap my head around the pump. How long did it take you to get comfortable with your pump? Do you just not explain it at all if a partner finds it? Any really bad negative reactions etc. etc. etc.? My main question is keeping your groove going on with a device inside your ball sack. Your feedback has helped me with just about all my other issues. I'm counting on you guys again LOL.

looks like everyone covered the bases well.
lol the whole leading up to the surgery to me didn't feel real.
Until I got into the hospital on surgery day and was like holy shit this is happening!
Sweet!
Wasn't jazzed about my first general anesthesia experience (which I promptly puked afterwards I'm told)
But really I was resigned to my fate, knew nothing else was out there that could guarantee erections on demand.

I got comfortable with the pump the day I got it.
My girlfriend and friends I've told are curious and surprised rather than critical or think it's a joke.
Granted, I bring it up in a playful way. Told one friend hey I got a new dick! this one WORKS!
he laughed and asked to see it (we are both straight and have girlfriends mind you) lol I told him maybe when I'm all healed.

Trust us when we say, nobody will worry about what your sack looks like.
Dicks and sacks are all funny looking to begin with lol what's an extra pump gonna do :)

Wishing you well and we're always here if you need us for any other questions that creep up into that manic head of yours ;)

Exactly... I wonder if your friend may to be starting to have his own problems and is trying to research implants by getting info from his friend. You are now a representative from the implant community, like it or not. I use to be very shy about all of my "Australian problems" but one day I just decided that this was not my fault it was a handful of doctors that were responsible for my problems. I have been happily married for 28 years (29 in July) (with my wife for 33 years)... do I care if someone doesn't like my dick??? hell no... go ahead, look all you like. :D

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:16 am

Good morning my friend;
There are some members that seem to be "offended" if someone has the gal to ask a question that has already been asked. Tough. There are 76,000 posts on here. I don't expect anyone to review 76,000 messages to make sure it hasn't been asked before. It may be a very minute issue if the question had been asked before in the last 24 hours or something, but I am the guy that deals with that sort of stuff and I will do nothing about any complaints about that. I have even done it. I asked a question that had been asked a full year before I was a member. Another member gave me shit and said I should have done a search.... really??? who does that? NOBODY. Have a great day.. :)

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:47 am

Larry10625 wrote:

Good morning my friend;
There are some members that seem to be "offended" if someone has the gal to ask a question that has already been asked. Tough. There are 76,000 posts on here. I don't expect anyone to review 76,000 messages to make sure it hasn't been asked before. It may be a very minute issue if the question had been asked before in the last 24 hours or something, but I am the guy that deals with that sort of stuff and I will do nothing about any complaints about that. I have even done it. I asked a question that had been asked a full year before I was a member. Another member gave me shit and said I should have done a search.... really??? who does that? NOBODY. Have a great day.. :)

Larry

Larry I agree somewhat. To ask a question that was asked and answered in a 24 hour period is a little redundant. To do a full search is not pratical. So much had changed since FT went live. If any one has specific question PM us

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:09 am

hturner12 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Good morning my friend;

Larry

Larry I agree somewhat. To ask a question that was asked and answered in a 24 hour period is a little redundant. To do a full search is not pratical. So much had changed since FT went live. If any one has specific question PM us

That's what I was saying. If the question was just asked then people should maybe pat attention but I don't expect people to research their question when it can be asked and answered in 5 minutes..

Larry

Return to “Implants”