Tunica Damage?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
newbie443

Tunica Damage?

Postby newbie443 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:04 pm

Hey guys, it's getting close (just under 3 weeks) and it may be just nerves but I'd like some input from you.

In my younger days many many years ago my erect penis was flat with the 3 cylinders visible and very narrow at he base. When I started injections last fall and into January there were places where it felt like my Tunica was gone. Now that I am using a VED to stretch the bottom 1/3 to 1/2 of my shaft fills the tube tightly. So tight that it takes a while after I release pressure to get the tube to let go. My local Uro dose not do any testing so I have no way to confirm or deny damage. After stretching there is a place on each side of my shaft where I was injecting that is raised more than any of the rest of my shaft. The base now remains greatly larger than
the upper section of my penis.

So I'd like to know if there is damage how this will effect my surgery for an implant in just under 3 weeks?
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Return to “Implants”