This Pain Vs That Pain

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

This Pain Vs That Pain

Postby Vagabond127 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:32 pm

So I'm a little confused about surgical pain and cycling pain. It seems surgical pain is finite. It hurts. You deal. It goes away. But with cycling it lasts a lot longer. Like it's infinite. Let's just say at this point I'm prepared for the surgery just not the cycling.

I did try to research my question on this site but nothing was worded quite like my post.

Thanks guys!
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Anonymous3

Re: This Pain Vs That Pain

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:23 pm

The cycling pain also decreases. It more of a discomfort mine is at the tips when I max out. Also get it if I lay wrong in the bed and put pressure on the head and tips.
The most frustrating is my dick tells mevwhen to pee not my bladder . I pee more often

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:21 pm

Surgical pain ends as your body heals. Cycling pain is self-inflicting because you are pumping your device to the max to stretch the Penile tissues to maximize the potential size of your shaft. There is no pain unless you are pumping to that point. I am only 5 months post-op and I am still feeling sore when I cycle, but really wouldn’t call it pain. I have no idea how long it will continue, but my impression is it will steadily decrease until my penis has reached its maximum size.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:17 am

Pain in itself is difficult to quantify definitively.
We know it varies between everyone.
The incision pain is sort of easy to understand
You have a cut in skin, the cut is healing.

All that stuff put inside you.
That's the tricky stuff.
For me, my scrotum never hurt other than the incision.
The base of the penis where it greets your pubic bone, that's where I get the most discomfort as I heal.
This is from the cylinders laying at rest when I'm deflated.
Healing pain is achy and comes and goes as you recover from surgery.
There are also parts that get pinched differently with the implant so that can make a blip of pain too.

Cycling pain is definitely shaft pain that feels like stretching a really sore muscle.
It throbs a little and it's definitely a sharp pain at first. (not like catheter pain tho, holy christ)
Even at day 22 I notice a difference with each cycle to max I do.
It gets better. I imagine cycling in a year (or perhaps less) will be a breeze with no pain.

It's funny though, when fully pumped and in a little pain cycling, you can you know, give it a tender touch and the pain balances out with a little pleasure :o

Happy times
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:10 am

My tender touch leads to full contact

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:04 am

The only pain I feel 8 months out is when my wife comes to bed and immediately zonks out!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:17 pm

DaveKell wrote:The only pain I feel 8 months out is when my wife comes to bed and immediately zonks out!

:lol:

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:01 am

David_R wrote:
DaveKell wrote:The only pain I feel 8 months out is when my wife comes to bed and immediately zonks out!

:lol:

I feel a similar pain every night except mine stays up half the n8ght. Have it in the morning when I suggest some morning fun or in the afternoon .

Return to “Implants”