4th Day after implant with DR Eid - even began cycling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
razor1

Re: 4th Day after implant with DR Eid - even began cycling

Postby razor1 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:46 pm

Xomanow wrote:Looks great.......we all heal differently and it looks like you're on the express route......I have nothing but praise for Dr. Eid.....if I had a 2nd dick I would not hesitate to have Dr. Eid do that one also......

Thanks for comments Xomanow,

Yeah very happy with Dr Eid, he’s done an amazing job. Think a 2nd dick might be being greedy ;) I will be happy just to have one that works anytime, all the time, whenever I want and for as long as I want !
45yr old, ED for 20ys in one form or another
Implanted by Dr Eid on 22.02.18 - titan 22cm (left no RTE, right 1cm RTE)
Happy with recovery so far

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:31 am

Sorry forgot to reply!

Just regarding the pulling on the pump.
Yeah to make sure it was accessible because sometimes if it sets too high and back deflation becomes trickier.
Mine sits sort of low and in front of my right ball. Balls seem fine with their new roommate.
I can actually cross my legs relatively comfortably like I used to pre-surg.
So that was surprising and delightful.

It's worth asking Eid if you should be moving it at all.
Unless you like where it is of course. Just saying :)

I was also instructed to pull it to keep it from attaching to the scrotum.

Cheers!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

razor1

Postby razor1 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:41 pm

OK - sorry I am not updating a lot, I am not really focussed on a journal etc, but I do want to share for others in my situation.

So I am now over 3 weeks. And honestly I am over the moon ! there is still pain, although day by day less. But I also have "played" many times with my partner and the feelings I have are the same, well actually almost better. To my partner it also feels like my natural dick was, yet so much harder. AND it never goes soft !!!

It's still not comfortable for every day life, but is getting better. And I am learning to let the recovery go as it does and just adjust for it

I am open for any questions either on this thread or PM.

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:57 pm

razor1 wrote:So I am now over 3 weeks. And honestly I am over the moon ! there is still pain, although day by day less. ....
It's still not comfortable for every day life, but is getting better. And I am learning to let the recovery go as it does and just adjust for it

Sounds good, much like my recovery. I'm at three months today and the comfort is dramatically better now, no discomfort at all from sitting or driving, and the "dog ear" folds of the cylinders seem to be gone. Did an all day hike recently and felt nothing from the implant. It just gets better with time.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

razor1

Postby razor1 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:56 am

warrenw wrote:Sounds good, much like my recovery. I'm at three months today and the comfort is dramatically better now, no discomfort at all from sitting or driving, and the "dog ear" folds of the cylinders seem to be gone. Did an all day hike recently and felt nothing from the implant. It just gets better with time.

Great to hear your recovery is going so well :)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:16 pm

razor1 wrote:Below is a pic I snapped when I cycled it myself for the first time. Still some bruising & glans no engorged as not stimulated.
Day4.jpg

Looks good. :)

Larry

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:20 pm

wow your story is really encouraging.
I´m set to choose Dr Eid! Been in contact with the office. I desperately want to leave the
ED mindset behinde me so I can focuse on life again and truly have some urge to have sex again.

Just trying to save up money.

What is your plan if you need to go back for a revisit?
Will you book a flight or let somebody else clooser to you have a look?
Thinking of infected scar or els.

I will travel from sweden and I´m not sure how long of a stay i have to plan for...

Thank you for sharing...I will do the same when I´m done.
Been on the sight for 1 year and it really opened my eye to have the courage to
decide that implant is actually the best way to go.

The pills work for me but need to take big dozes and have alomst like a hangover 2 days after..
Hate it. It´s like going out....Hmm it it worth to get drunk and waste at least the day after with a bad hangover. Same with my pills. Fuck me upp completely.

Thank you
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:35 pm

softtohard wrote:wow your story is really encouraging.
I´m set to choose Dr Eid! Been in contact with the office. I desperately want to leave the
ED mindset behinde me so I can focuse on life again and truly have some urge to have sex again.

Just trying to save up money.

What is your plan if you need to go back for a revisit?
Will you book a flight or let somebody else clooser to you have a look?
Thinking of infected scar or els.

I will travel from sweden and I´m not sure how long of a stay i have to plan for...

Thank you for sharing...I will do the same when I´m done.
Been on the sight for 1 year and it really opened my eye to have the courage to
decide that implant is actually the best way to go.

The pills work for me but need to take big dozes and have alomst like a hangover 2 days after..
Hate it. It´s like going out....Hmm it it worth to get drunk and waste at least the day after with a bad hangover. Same with my pills. Fuck me upp completely.

Thank you

You should only need 2 or 3 days in a hotel and then a local doctor can do your post op checks. Most implant surgeons tell you what you need to do and I believe Dr. Eid will show you on day 3 in his office and have you do it too. :)

Larry

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:02 am

Larry:

Ok thank you! I don´t mind staying longer. Maybe 2 weeks but if 2-3 days is enough thats fine with me :)
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

Captn20

Postby Captn20 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:43 pm

warrenw wrote:
razor1 wrote:So I am now over 3 weeks. And honestly I am over the moon ! there is still pain, although day by day less. ....

Sounds good, much like my recovery. I'm at three months today and the comfort is dramatically better now, no discomfort at all from sitting or driving, and the "dog ear" folds of the cylinders seem to be gone. Did an all day hike recently and felt nothing from the implant. It just gets better with time.

What's the discomfort you're talking about? Is it painful during sex, inflation/deflation,....? I realize there's a period of recovery, but everyone has that discomfort and pain weeks or months into their surgery?
Captn20
61 yrs old, ED started after prostatectomy May 2016. Surgery May 11, 2018; Dr. Eid Titan 22.

Return to “Implants”