Cycling Forever or Temporary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

Cycling Forever or Temporary

Postby Vagabond127 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:28 pm

Let me start off by saying I know this topic has been covered a lot. But it seems some do it a little. Some do it a lot. Some do it forever. There are 156 pages on the subject. Needless to say my ADD does not have the patience to go through all of those pages. This time I know I won't get 156 pages of advice. So I'll use what I get from this post. I'll keep the questions nice and simple.

How long to cycle?

How long does it hurt while cycling?

Does anyone take pain meds until cycling is done?

Will a hot shower suffice instead of a hot bath?

THANKS!
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Smetro

Re: Cycling Forever or Temporary

Postby Smetro » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:51 pm

I am at close to 13 months post implant and have cycled pretty much everyday with the exception of the nights/days spent pounding the delectable Miss H.
I have never used a bath or hot shower but I have pumped up in the shower.
Haven’t used painkillers for the purpose.....it’s not that painful for goodness sake!
I still pump up to max a few times a week and it’s kinda of cool to still feel the burn however it’s nowhere near as intense as it was 6 months ago but obviously it is still stretching slightly.
I have to pump really hard, with 2 hands to get it there.....I will keep doing it as a matter of maintenance :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:34 pm

I'm still in the early stages of getting used to my implant.
Only been cycling it for a few days.

I've found cycling is most comfortable before my morning shower.
I shower for about 10 minutes and then keep it pumped for another 15 or so after until I get dressed.

The discomfort is definitely still there, but showering and keeping busy with my routine keep my mind from focusing on the pain.
Just laying trying to watch TV the pain/discomfort becomes distracting.

I do not take pain meds for cycling. I do still take one or two doses of 650mg tylenol daily but that's just until it runs out. I don't rely on it heavily.

I have the titan touch which is different than the otr. My pump has always been easy to pump whether I used a heating pad or not.

Love your questions Vagabond. You've done your homework.
I'm so ready for you to join our bionic brotherhood!

Cheers
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:22 pm

I've had my implant for 10 years and have never "cycled" it, at least not in the sense of a regular protocol. On the extremely rare occasions when I inflate it it still seems to be working fine.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:36 pm

Correct me to f I am wrong, but isn’t the objective of cycling to (1) loosen up the pump and (2) to stretch the Penile tissues to maximize size? It seems for those reasons there will be a stopping point. I cycle as I am waking up and when I go to bed, but I have to say I love being able to stand up with a hard cock after years of only being able to get hard while flat on my back and remaining still so I will continue with to pump up unnecessarily just to see and feel my rock hard dick.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:57 pm

Greg1956 wrote:Correct me to f I am wrong, but isn’t the objective of cycling to (1) loosen up the pump and (2) to stretch the Penile tissues to maximize size? It seems for those reasons there will be a stopping point. I cycle as I am waking up and when I go to bed, but I have to say I love being able to stand up with a hard cock after years of only being able to get hard while flat on my back and remaining still so I will continue with to pump up unnecessarily just to see and feel my rock hard dick.

Greg

Yes in all the discussion around it, the idea is to stretch the tissue. I think it's most important in the first 6-12 months as the scar tissue builds around the cylinders.
I am planning on cycling daily if not to keep or gain a little length, just to ENJOY it :lol: rubbing (not to climax) in the shower is a nice way to start the day :D

There is the theory that inflating more often, wears it out sooner, this is an industrial strength prosthetic.
I have my doubts about this theory. pumping it up for hours and hours? sure maybe that could diminish the lifespan of the implant.
But regular daily usage/cycling. It has to be able to handle that.
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:11 am

Thanks for the compliment Jack. Ironically, I feel like my research is SLOWLY coming to an end at least as it relates to BEFORE surgery stuff. Fear not though-as I get closer to my surgery I will be looking for moral support. And after that to ask about post-surgery questions and helping others as I have been helped with everyone's generous guidance through this process.

Frank
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:05 am

Vagabond127 wrote:Thanks for the compliment Jack. Ironically, I feel like my research is SLOWLY coming to an end at least as it relates to BEFORE surgery stuff. Fear not though-as I get closer to my surgery I will be looking for moral support. And after that to ask about post-surgery questions and helping others as I have been helped with everyone's generous guidance through this process.

Frank

We're here for you man!
I did the same thing, ramped up the questions and research, then as my day got closer I shifted from questions to self-assurance. "This is a good thing" "This is worth it" "I will be okay" "I will listen to all the directions my surgeon gives me" **Check implant date and time** "I have a good surgeon" "I'm in good hands" "Any pain will be worth it"

Really the pain was minimal. I think my vasectomy pain hurt more. It just feels uncomfortable for a week as your body is in hyper WTF mode. Then it dissipates; every day feels better.

Any questions or needs man, let us know. I benefited greatly from these bionic angels. Now I am trying my best to be one of them.

So goddamn excited for you.
Peace brother
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Return to “Implants”