Day 10 post implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jackhammerdreamz

Re: Day 10 post implant

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:18 am

Looks like you have the picture editing sorted.
Quick photo editing options:
Windows: go to start button and search for paint and select it. Then open folder containing your desired photo. Drag it to paint it should show up in it. Then hit keys: ctl and w and it'll bring up a resize box. change pixel to percent and adjust so the picture is below I think 300 or 500kb
for Macs: open photo in preview, navigate to top bar on screen, click tools and select adjust size similar to above change pixel to percent and adjust so the photo is below 300kb in size

That is indeed a bummer but don't let it get you down! Like larry said you'll most likely be able to be reimplanted after it's removed.
Are they waiting for the doctor to come in to remove it?
Are they hoping the antibiotics will push out the infection?
I recall someone on here that had an infection I could've sworn they pumped him full of antibiotics and they didn't end up having to remove the implant.
I could be wrong but I thought I saw that in a post.

None of us are qualified to diagnose whether something is infected. Did they take samples of the discharge for analysis to confirm?
I will say I'm on day 17 and the dark brown incision scab is mostly pink healed skin.
The pump is not painful (I can cycle comfortably) the only discomfort is somewhat in the shaft getting used to the cylinders.
But you say discomfort, can you squeeze it? or does it become unbearably painful?
When I think discomfort it's like an itch you can't scratch or a low grade ache in a spot.
Like an irritation or something. Wanted to ask just because some may say discomfort is excruciating on their scale.

Anyway... we're all here hoping for the best for you brother!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

fryboy

Postby fryboy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:13 pm

Thanks for reply.
It seems resident was not too confident of outcome. Pus was swabbed. It is being tested now. I'm on heavy duty antibiotics. The shaft is not painful. The pump seems to not belong and pinches everytime I move. Discomfort even when sleeping.
It's bearable. To me seems pump is too big for my scrotum
55 year old. Suffered ed for 7 years. Tried pills, pump, injection. Implant surgery scheduled Feb 8,2018

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:43 pm

fryboy wrote:Thanks for reply.
It seems resident was not too confident of outcome. Pus was swabbed. It is being tested now. I'm on heavy duty antibiotics. The shaft is not painful. The pump seems to not belong and pinches everytime I move. Discomfort even when sleeping.
It's bearable. To me seems pump is too big for my scrotum

Someday we'll have bluetooth connected pumps or something I swear.
The pump definitely takes up a good amount of real-estate and pinches.
Can you pull down on the pump? is it down and in front of the testes?

I often wake up a few hours early due to discomfort. Will have to get used to that.
Maybe this will make me a morning person? :lol:

Hope that swab shows you're healing and getting over the infection!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Return to “Implants”