A Few Random Thoughts...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Genesis

Re: A Few Random Thoughts...

Postby Genesis » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:59 am

rdnkbiker wrote: 3 days before my surgery the insurance denied my implant but life was looking so good on the other side of ED I decided to go ahead with the surgery

Good for you. It took courage to put yourself into that kind of debt, especially if you're not so well off financially.
I too know that pain of being denied by insurance after being elated when they claimed they would cover it.
I spiraled into a deep apathetic depression when I got that call. What could possibly fill the void ?

I realize my issues go beyond impotence, but I have no doubt that the implant will be the boost I need to start improving my life.
My new insurance say they will cover the cost, apparently they don't even require prior authorization.
Tomorrow, I will be going to Tampa to speak to a second potential surgeon, Dr. Carrion.
Hoping things go my way this time.
Mid 30's
Never had an erection suitable for sex
Tried Pills, Pump, and Shots with no success
Implanted with a Titan One Touch on March 9th 2018 by Dr. Carrion in Tampa.
18cm with 1.5 and 2cm RTE's. 125cc Reservoir with 90cc filled.

Charlie999

Postby Charlie999 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:26 pm

Hi Genesis. Just a tip. Dr Carrion did me with a titan last may. very nice guy and super surgeon. Mine was removal and replace. Everything is great now. Highly recommend Dr Carrion. If I can answer any question for u, pm me and be glad to help. Good luck.
Charley
85 married 36 yrs. implanted by Dr. Paul Perito June 14. Complete revision by Dr. Ralphael Carrion May 17 because of leaking Coloplast.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:58 pm

I also have heard great things about him, so it seems that you are on your way to get back your full life together.

Cheers!
ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:00 am

Spikepork wrote:Here’s the thing. I became very successful in business. Money no object. Every possible toy, the big house, the fantastic holidays - everything from the outside looking in would and did make Everyine think “lucky sod”. Not so. For years and years the constant drag of a non functioning cock weightless me down daily. So I worked harder. Made more money. Bought more toys. Got an even bigger house with 8 rooms alone we don’t use!! Looking back it was just a smoke screen and nothing but nothing made me happy because I was having to swallow stupid pills and then they didn’t work. Then injecting - bloody awful bit it worked despite how vile it was. But now the fog has cleared. Yes I still have the toys and the houses but believe me I now have a clear mind and a working dick. I’d have given up all the wealth in an instant.

Very similar to who I used to be. We've had five new houses over the course of our marriage (and no, I was never a home builder!). Owned every guitar I ever wanted and all the new trucks. I used to fly airplanes since my sign company was across the street from a municipal airport. I traded out lettering a hangar at a flight school for flying lessons. My life was an ongoing, self indulgent fun fest. Then ED hit with disastrous effect. We ended up losing our latest new home after about a year. Moved into a small old home in a depressed neighborhood and I no longer cared. We now live in the middle of rural horse country in Texas. Every view from any of my windows looks like a Texas post card. We have the best house of any of the previous ones. I'm back on top of the world and can get back on top of my wife as well. It makes all the difference in the world to me.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Return to “Implants”