I couldn't wait any longer and good news!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jackhammerdreamz

Re: I couldn't wait any longer and good news!

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Larry10625 wrote:Are you people crazy??? Do you realize that you could do PERMANENT damage, that CAN"T be fixed? I know you are all saying yeah, well, it didn't, LUCKY YOU. So when you get it pumped up, what happens if you can't find the deflate button??

Larry

Agreed

It is very important to listen to your doctor!
My choice was not smart and I'm thankful I didn't pay for it.

Scrotums are slippery and imagine if you slip when pumping or deflating and tear open your incision?
That's a big BIG problem.

I wanted to give my experience but do not want to promote any bad habits or bad advice.
If you feel this thread may perpetuate that I have no problem with you removing it Larry.

If I were smart, I should have at the very least, called my doctor and said I don't feel any pain when firmly holding the pump/deflate valve.
Is it okay if I pump?
if he said absolutely not I would have refrained.

Again do not do this unless you are ready for the repercussions which could cause a serious infection which can lead to death.
What good is your new pump if you are dead right!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:44 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:Are you people crazy??? Do you realize that you could do PERMANENT damage, that CAN"T be fixed? I know you are all saying yeah, well, it didn't, LUCKY YOU. So when you get it pumped up, what happens if you can't find the deflate button??

Larry

Agreed

It is very important to listen to your doctor!
My choice was not smart and I'm thankful I didn't pay for it.

Scrotums are slippery and imagine if you slip when pumping or deflating and tear open your incision?
That's a big BIG problem.

I wanted to give my experience but do not want to promote any bad habits or bad advice.
If you feel this thread may perpetuate that I have no problem with you removing it Larry.

If I were smart, I should have at the very least, called my doctor and said I don't feel any pain when firmly holding the pump/deflate valve.
Is it okay if I pump?
if he said absolutely not I would have refrained.

Again do not do this unless you are ready for the repercussions which could cause a serious infection which can lead to death.
What good is your new pump if you are dead right!

Good morning Jack;
I never remove posts because I don't like the message, everyone must feel like they get to have their say... I only delete posts because of how it is said. That said, I would not delete this thread anyway because there is too much educational opportunity. If I didn't care about this website and it's members, I wouldn't care what people did. I would feel really bad if someone ruined their love-life forever because of something like this. I am the poster child for understanding what people are going through. After 25 to 30 years of Australian problems I was implanted and a month later went into septic shock and had to have it removed. Then I had to wait 6 months to heal enough to be re-implanted and then I got the normal post waiting everyone else goes through. This is just quite simply too important to be impatient. I got just as horney as the next guy but I swear, I don't know what I would have done if I had not finally got my long awaited implant. I am glad that, so far, as far as we know, nobody has been damaged by impatience BUT I really fear that with all these members coming forward saying "I ignored my doctor, did what I want and everything was ok" will entice more to ignore their doctors and someone's life will be shattered FOREVER.

Larry

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:50 am

Good morning Jack;
I never remove posts because I don't like the message, everyone must feel like they get to have their say... I only delete posts because of how it is said. That said, I would not delete this thread anyway because there is too much educational opportunity. If I didn't care about this website and it's members, I wouldn't care what people did. I would feel really bad if someone ruined their love-life forever because of something like this. I am the poster child for understanding what people are going through. After 25 to 30 years of Australian problems I was implanted and a month later went into septic shock and had to have it removed. Then I had to wait 6 months to heal enough to be re-implanted and then I got the normal post waiting everyone else goes through. This is just quite simply too important to be impatient. I got just as horney as the next guy but I swear, I don't know what I would have done if I had not finally got my long awaited implant. I am glad that, so far, as far as we know, nobody has been damaged by impatience BUT I really fear that with all these members coming forward saying "I ignored my doctor, did what I want and everything was ok" will entice more to ignore their doctors and someone's life will be shattered FOREVER.

For a second I was like, "He's Australian!?"
Then I figured out what you meant :lol:

Absolutely, this is a great learning opportunity.
Curiosity and impatience isn't worth the risk.
PS also glad you made it through that infection.
That's some scary shit.
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:17 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:
Good morning Jack;

For a second I was like, "He's Australian!?"
Then I figured out what you meant :lol:

Absolutely, this is a great learning opportunity.
Curiosity and impatience isn't worth the risk.
PS also glad you made it through that infection.
That's some scary shit.

Scary and very depressing. I didn't know if Dr. Brock was going to be able to re-implant until I woke up with it. He warned me that there was a possibility that there could be irreversible damage and he wouldn't know until he got in there. That was the worse 6 months of my life.

Larry

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:58 pm

Scary and very depressing. I didn't know if Dr. Brock was going to be able to re-implant until I woke up with it. He warned me that there was a possibility that there could be irreversible damage and he wouldn't know until he got in there. That was the worse 6 months of my life.

Larry

Glad you made it through brother!!!
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:56 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:

Larry

Glad you made it through brother!!!

Thanks Jack :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”