Consultation on Titan cylinders.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
charlygoico

Consultation on Titan cylinders.

Postby charlygoico » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Hi friends, does anyone really know if the Titan's cylinders are stretched beyond the standard cylinder size? The LGX supposedly has that property. But I have read different opinions about the Titan. Thank you
I'm 43 years old. Probable implant date February 7, 2018 by Dr. Bechara, Argentina. Great surgeon Diagnosis Fuga Venosa more than 20 years ago. I am from Buenos Aires. Argentina.

Neisseria

Re: Consultation on Titan cylinders.

Postby Neisseria » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:40 pm

It´s not that the Titan can stretch, your tissues are the one´s that get stretched. After a year of use, most guys report that they had an increase in length comparing to post op.
Source
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25872574

asds.png
asds.png (104.39 KiB) Viewed 1527 times
28 years Old. Had been suffering most of my life because of venous leak. Got it worse by an injection that scarred my left corpora.
Implanted with a ColoPlast Titan 31/1/18

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:44 am

The besst discussion, in my opinion, on differences between coloplast and AMS is at the following youtube video (done by Dr Kramer from Maryland):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PPId-OVzag

MOST IMPORTANTLY, they explicitly state that the ultimate fully erect size is dependent on the surgeon who chooses the implant . in other words, a 22 CM titan will give a certain length , and the titan pretty much goes to that length and then stops. Think of guys with a Titan as being "showers" and not "growers"

The LGX (LGX = "length girth explansion") has a cool mesh design which simulates a natural penis length increase when the cylinder is pumped up. The key point is that a 21 cm LGX will "max out " at 21 cm. When deflated, It will start shorter (thus my point about LGX sort of simulating a guy who is a "grower"). I suppose, a really skilled surgeon might feel comfortable "oversizing" an LGX, and in turn, that might lead to lengthening; but, the video directly addresses this point and says that the length is a function of the surgeon's technique, and NOT the implant.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

JohnThomas

Postby JohnThomas » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:21 am

Thanks
very helpful post
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

Return to “Implants”