Scheduled

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
newbie443

Scheduled

Postby newbie443 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 am

Finally. Well not as bad as some others have had on this site. But after weeks of delays for folks being out because of illness, stuff being lost in the mail, I have a date. March 21st, 2018. I have not posted much lately. Most of that is due to me fully accepting my decision and partly due to just setting and dealing with the delays. I think those weeks of delays did strengthen my resolve to have this done. It gave me more time to read and learn more on this site.

I feel blessed to have this place to come to if for nothing more than to just read posts of others. Now the real waiting starts. I don't know how much second guessing I will do between now and the 21st of March. But you guys have been super great so far and I know I have the best place to come to if those nerves start acting up again. Thank you all for your help.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

radioradio

Re: Scheduled

Postby radioradio » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:42 pm

Best wishes for the 21st and beyond.

Once I had my date, I relied heavily on the bionic brotherhood to keep me confident that all would be well. Without FT, I can't imagine making the decision I made and sticking with it. I am so thankful for the support and sharing. These guys also helped me through the "WTF did I do?" phase.

We're here whenever you need us.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:27 pm

Newbie,
Just doing the due diligence and Mali g decisions was the most difficult part for me. Once I was committed to the surgery I was eager to get my implant. My whole situation went smoothly, with little pain, swelling, etc. I figured God owes it to me after 30 years of ED problems. Anyway, I hope the times flies between now and 3/21 and everything goes as well for you as it did for me.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:43 pm

radioradio wrote:Best wishes for the 21st and beyond.

Once I had my date, I relied heavily on the bionic brotherhood to keep me confident that all would be well. Without FT, I can't imagine making the decision I made and sticking with it. I am so thankful for the support and sharing. These guys also helped me through the "WTF did I do?" phase.

We're here whenever you need us.

Bob

The light bulb went on for me a few weeks back. You guys on this site have been through everything I have and sad to say many a lot more. So when I was on with concerns there were understanding and compassionate replies. I know now that no matter what fears or second guessing I have that there is a place to go. Not to mention the knowledge and experience of members willing to help others. A few times in the last two weeks when I was having set backs and delay's I would consider not going through with it but that was only for a short time. All it took was just reading a few threads on this site to get me pulled me back. I am the happiest I have been since long before my ED started. The one thing that has changed is taking the steps to get an implant. I do not know what the next 5 weeks will bring in the way of bumps in the road or if I will need help again. It is very possible that I might be on a lot more and need help. It seems many on this site understand that a lot better than I do. Thanks again and best wishes to all on this site no matter where you are in your fight with ED.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

66 years young.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:58 pm

Greg1956 wrote:Newbie,
Just doing the due diligence and Mali g decisions was the most difficult part for me. Once I was committed to the surgery I was eager to get my implant. My whole situation went smoothly, with little pain, swelling, etc. I figured God owes it to me after 30 years of ED problems. Anyway, I hope the times flies between now and 3/21 and everything goes as well for you as it did for me.

Greg

Right now that is where I think I am. I to hope all of us on FT have great outcomes in what ever they are working on. I am looking at it right now as doing everything I can to have the best outcome I can for this. I do not want to be on the other side of this with beating my self up about not doing the best I can for this. I smoke too many cigars and will need to stop for this so who knows how much that will play on my nerves. We will see. But right now I am as excited as a kid at Christmas. Take care all.

66 years young.

Return to “Implants”