Happy Valentine’s Day

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Greg1956

Happy Valentine’s Day

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:07 am

Hi Guys! I don’t know about you but this will be the first year in many that I am not feeling any anxiety on Valentine’s Day. My new implant gives me all the confidence in the world and allows me to pleasure my wife to her heart’s content. I know tonight is going to be great. I hope all of you other men who have new implants will enjoy this Valentine’s Day, too!!!

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

DaveKell

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day

Postby DaveKell » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:37 am

Amen to that... first thought I had upon awakening today was what is going to happen tonight. After a nice dinner at Red Lobster and a blazing fire in the fireplace this evening. I actually just tried remembering what it was like when it was pointless to think about sex. Can't do it. Seven months out with an implant and already the ED years have become inaccessible to my mind.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:16 am

Can't figure women out (at least my wife). We agreed years ago to restrict our gift giving to our many grandchildren. Anyway, today I gave my wife a valentine card that says on the outside "I got you something for Valentine's day" and on the inside "You're holding it." She was not amused - go figure. Our "celebration" will consist of a quick, very early dinner at Outback, and then a stop at the grocery and back home to an evening like any other. Unlike most of the rest of you studly types, our sex life ended over 10 years ago and V day is no more romantic than any other day.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Yep. We had a pre V day bash at it. Will have a V day bash at it and may just have a post V day bash at it. Lol
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Greg1956 wrote:Hi Guys! I don’t know about you but this will be the first year in many that I am not feeling any anxiety on Valentine’s Day. My new implant gives me all the confidence in the world and allows me to pleasure my wife to her heart’s content. I know tonight is going to be great. I hope all of you other men who have new implants will enjoy this Valentine’s Day, too!!!

Greg

Absolutely!
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:24 pm

There has got to be a way to come up with a funny combination of Valentine's Day and implant. Start thinking, guys. ;)

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:57 am

David_R wrote:There has got to be a way to come up with a funny combination of Valentine's Day and implant. Start thinking, guys. ;)

Well, we now have 364 days to think of it!
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:10 am

Saint Valentine swept thru here last night.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:55 am

David_R wrote:There has got to be a way to come up with a funny combination of Valentine's Day and implant. Start thinking, guys. ;)

This is lame, but at least it's not limp. Here goes:

I'm thinking a Hallmark greeting card that has all the obligatory "sorry I don't tell you more often... Yada, yada, yada". And then ending with " I love sharing my hard with you".
I know, it's a pretty lame play on words, but the ball is now rolling. There's got to be better stuff out there.

My wife and I got engaged on Valentine's Day 39 years ago. I asked he via a poem I wrote:
"Violets are blue,
Roses are red.
I wish that you
Would give me head.
... Forever."

Not really. I actually wrote a killer romantic poem, but when we tell people about our engagement, I usually recite the one above. Gets a few laughs from the right crowd.

Last night was the best Valentine's in so many years I can't even remember a better one.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:56 am

Wow, Bob! Very creative poetry! And I'm glad your Valentine's Day was so memorable. :D

Return to “Implants”