Happy Valentine’s Day

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Greg1956

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:45 am

David_R wrote:There has got to be a way to come up with a funny combination of Valentine's Day and implant. Start thinking, guys. ;)

Here is my two cents worth...

Honey, we have been through good times and bad. Just when we have arrived at that point when our lives should ease up, I need to tell you we are in for some really, really hard times ahead. I promise you I will be your rock for as long as it takes!
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:42 am

Greg1956 wrote:
David_R wrote:There has got to be a way to come up with a funny combination of Valentine's Day and implant. Start thinking, guys. ;)

Honey, we have been through good times and bad. Just when we have arrived at that point when our lives should ease up, I need to tell you we are in for some really, really hard times ahead. I promise you I will be your rock for as long as it takes!

You missed your calling. Hallmark needs you. :lol:
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Hey Guys,
Really enjoyed your posts, funny as fuck.
I am happy to report I had a 4 day fuckathon for Valentine’s Day.

Friday- Fucked a new girl and came on her face on the first date. Proud of myself for that.

Saturday- One of my regular girls irritated her vagina with the hair removal gel so no pussy just a stellar blow job consolation prize. Won’t complain!

Sunday- Regular girl #2. Stellar 2 hour sex with a bunch of sexy lingerie and role play.

Monday-rest, just sweet talking and sleep with a young beauty.

Tuesday- stellar sex again with Girl #2 including anal which was so romantic. Stayed up till midnight since I had to drive back to LA at 4 am.

Wednesday- Romantic dinner with the new girl again. No sex, just making out. Honestly I was worn out.

Life is good.

My ED poem:

Getting old and having ED sucks, but if you spend a few bucks,
And throw some pills, pumps, implants and Trimix in the mix,
You can still fuck your lovely wife or a whole lot of chicks.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:39 pm

Greg1956 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:50 pm

Greg1956 wrote:

This is really clever, greg!!!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:15 pm

Thanks guys. I don’t know that my wife would appreciate this kind of humor.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Implants”