Looking to take the plunge....

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Eugene

Re: Looking to take the plunge....

Postby Eugene » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:22 pm

fyrbill, everyone is anxious an uncertain to get an implant. That's normal because it is a big decision, unlike any that we have made in our life. But, you will find that almost 100% of those on this forum that became "bionic" have not regretted it. If you find a good surgeon you will experience a new life after your surgery.

If your lady "likes wood all the time", this is the solution. :lol:
Prostatectomy and radiation therapy 2/05. AMS 700 implanted 9/17.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:25 pm

As your dr about the VED preop protcol or research it here. It helps regain loss from atrophy.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:43 pm

True, and every woman is different.
No wrong answers.
A guy on this site recently posted that his wife was not that happy with results.
It also could be she is older, maybe she was just tired. Maybe as time goes on she will
be more happy with the results.
I think a good surgeon knows how the get the maximum size and performance that is best for the patient.
Bond
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 am

Jamesbond wrote:True, and every woman is different.
No wrong answers.
A guy on this site recently posted that his wife was not that happy with results.
It also could be she is older, maybe she was just tired. Maybe as time goes on she will
be more happy with the results. james there are serveal of us in that situation. There even a thread about it in either emotional or sexuality
I think a good surgeon knows how the get the maximum size and performance that is best for the patient.
Bond

fyrbill

Postby fyrbill » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:52 pm

Jamesbond wrote:True, and every woman is different.
No wrong answers.
be more happy with the results.
Bond

Actually I was talking to one of my "friends" about my pending plans for a implant. We discussed "size & length". she was not a big fan of length. In her words "I hate getting my organs knocked around". she prefered those on the shorter side so they can hit her "g" spot with the head. LoL, like everyone, visually big boobs and big cocks look good....
70, Prostate removed in 2009. One nerve damaged in surgery. Prior to surgery excellent erection. Since operation marginal wood.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:06 pm

Does yourfriend have a preference that can be stated quantitatively: That is, in unches or centimeters?

Of course position and HER dimensions have an effect, also. So subjective.

And then, of course, some actually LOKE that feeling of their intumate innards being energetically "massaged". They like the intensity. Different strokes for different folks
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:50 pm

Maybe our Dr should measure them and custom our implant to them. That would give new meaning to to lifelong partners. Can you imagine a revisi9n everytime you got a new partner

fyrbill

Postby fyrbill » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:03 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Does yourfriend have a preference that can be stated quantitatively: That is, in unches or centimeters?

Of course position and HER dimensions have an effect, also. So subjective.

And then, of course, some actually LOKE that feeling of their intumate innards being energetically "massaged". They like the intensity. Different strokes for different folks

Lmfao, I think what she was saying was “if it goes in and feels good your long enough”....find a woman like that and you will be happy...
70, Prostate removed in 2009. One nerve damaged in surgery. Prior to surgery excellent erection. Since operation marginal wood.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:24 am

Not sure why we ended up talking size when the issue is reliability.
Fyrbill....if you want the ultimate in reliability get an implant, everything else just a bandaid.
Over 12 months out and life is great with my Titan.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”