33yrs old Implanted February 6th 2018 Journal (Pic page 6)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

Re: 33yrs old Implanted February 6th 2018 Journal (Pic page 6)

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:38 am

David_R wrote:Hugh, I cannot get your link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfydSw1 ... e=youtu.be to work. I've tried it several times. Thanks.

David
Both links worked for me
https://youtu.be/pfydSw1brZY

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:39 am

hturner12 wrote:
David_R wrote:Hugh, I cannot get your link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfydSw1 ... e=youtu.be to work. I've tried it several times. Thanks.

David
Both links worked for me

Jesus they are rough... It's a good thing we are out of it while they flip and flop it around like that. :shock:

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:49 am

Larry10625 wrote:
hturner12 wrote:

David
Both links worked for me

Jesus they are rough... It's a good thing we are out of it while they flip and flop it around like that. :shock:

Larry

Other than how the get in it all close to the same

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:59 pm

Day 25 March 2nd

Healing is going well.
I do feel I get some auto-inflation after I deflate in the mornings.
Time between deflation after shower and getting out of my car at my job is about 45 minutes.
I've found the last couple days my dick feels like it's rubbing more in my pants as I walk into the office.
More feeling makes me feel like it has some fluid in it.
Once at work I'll usually go to the bathroom and squeeze the deflate valve and squeeze my shaft to make sure it's empty.

Sure everybody felt this way too, I'm ready for my dick to be healed! (I know it takes time though & months even to get used to it)

Thoughts

The last few days I've been pondering some very complex emotions.
Reflecting on them, trying to identify where they stem from etc.
I've noticed a shift in my sexual thoughts and desires.
It sounds strange but it feels like I fantasized more pre-op and there's a sense of sadness that it's diminished.
Even if I couldn't get myself hard, I could feel a natural arousal.
With the implant of course natural arousal is less of an option (engorgement is still there but not in the same spectrum)
I think the shift is due to the healing still. My dick hurts when I press on it or try to feel pleasure.
This includes the pain of cycling. It's like the opposite happens. (pain point memory or something? I anticipate the pain and my body tries to tell me not to do it?)
I used to touch and arouse my dick and it would feel good.
Touching it now or trying to arouse it feels more painful or foreign (the crinkling of plastic cylinders).

It's an adjustment no doubt. This isn't to say I regret the implant at all.
I think the emotions and changes I'm feeling are very difficult to quantify which is why I'm putting them down in words here.
Maybe people relate.
As I heal, I believe this feeling of slight dread towards getting aroused & cycling (because it's uncomfortable) will fade.
Funny enough with the reduction of random arousal and sexual fantasizing, has also come a stronger connection to my girlfriend physically.
A very organic, carnal desire. When I touch her soft skin or smell her, I feel drawn to her more than I used to. I really can't wait to fuck her brains out.
That's the confidence I'm used to now that I have the implant! Which is why the decrease in fantasies or dick touching pleasure seems misplaced or out of whack.

I also feel a little nervous about the first time I have sex with her. One being this is basically a completely different dick than she's fucked for the last 4 years.
My old dick curved up a little and of course wasn't full of plastic. The shape is different(maybe not by a lot but still). I wonder how different it will feel to her.
My glans provide maybe a half inch of soft flesh before the tips are felt. Engorgement isn't automatic or consistent necessarily.
Even with a non-engorged penis I hope penetration is 1.) achievable and 2.) still feels good for her (and me of course)
She's supportive for sure I just hope the idea of me fucking her with an implant doesn't get stuck in her head.

Just my insecurities and doubts coming to bother me. lol I know it'll be okay. Just some hurdles to get over mentally.
As noted in other threads, an implant doesn't magically cure you of anxiety or other emotional quandaries.
Setting yourself up thinking it does, will only make the reality worse; that it's not a cureall.

Cheers brothers. Have a good weekend!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:14 pm

Very thoughtful posting. You will be OK. I think your girlfriend is lucky to have you on her life.

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:32 pm

As for the auto inflate make sure you get all the fluid out. Just squeezing does not do it. You need to "milk" it start just behind the head and stoke toward the base. Think about a tube of toothpaste when you are trying to get that last little bit out. Do Not recommended trying to roll your dick :D once all the fluid is out( mine looks deformed) give the pump a quick single squeeze that should lock it out to stop autoinflate.

You emotions are understandable. Your mind and body are asking What the fuck did you we were cool the way things were. Your dicks reply sorry dudes I had to go back to work. Eventually all three will be happy together again. It hard to be otimistic when you are in pain. When you and GF finally get to do the test drive. GO SLOW , DO NOT MAX OUT. Inflate just enough for insertion it could be painfull for both of you. She has to tell you if it to hard or too soft. Yall have to find that comfort zone. It is a learning curve for both of you. If she liked giving you a blowjob to get you hard. Show her how to play with your 3rd nut so she can pump as she sucks for that feeling. She may tell you it feels different.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:13 am

Agree 100% with hturner. It takes time to reprogram your brain-penis-emotions connections. Also, the first times, really follow his advise. Your downstair’s friend will be mad if you don’t do that!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:04 am

Thanks for the understanding and tips guys.
Much appreciated :)
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:09 am

You are just going thru another WTF stage. It to will pass as all the others have. Have you planned your celebration date yet?

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:28 am

hturner12 wrote:You are just going thru another WTF stage. It to will pass as all the others have. Have you planned your celebration date yet?

March 20th marks 6 weeks.

That's our fuck day :D
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Return to “Implants”