33yrs old Implanted February 6th 2018 Journal (Pic page 6)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jackhammerdreamz

Re: Implanted 10 hours ago! (2/6/2018) my story/journal

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:26 am

Day 10

It's after 1AM but we'll call it day 10 still.

Still a bit sore in the shaft area.

Feeling the pump today after work it feels like my right nut is following around the pump.
There's something back and to the right of the bulb, that feels connected where it hasn't before.
I don't think it's the scrotum getting attached to it... Kinda feels like a web between the teste and the pump.
It could just be nothing too. May call about it tomorrow.

No discharge from the incision today other than a few specks of blood. A piece in the middle of the scab looks like it came off.
It's a light pink skin.

My 2 week post op is this coming Thursday(Feb 22nd) I think he'll deflate me at the appointment.

Gnite everyone!
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:41 am

You will feel better when he deflates you, but then once you start cycling you will pump till it hurts and stay there as long as you can. This will be a bitch at first but will get better each day. You will be breaking scar tissue

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:11 pm

hturner12 wrote:You will feel better when he deflates you, but then once you start cycling you will pump till it hurts and stay there as long as you can. This will be a bitch at first but will get better each day. You will be breaking scar tissue

Do you mean when he inflates me I'll feel better? (I made the mistake of saying deflate I meant inflate oops was kind of stoned, and tired when I typed that lol)

Glad other people said(in my other thread) my teste may release the pump eventually(it doesn't interfere it just feels kinda funny).
I'll take warm baths when I can (in 2 more weeks) and that might help it release.

Doc said the clear discharge I had a couple days ago was normal. Suggested I take my pain meds as necessary to deal with the pain.
I'll get a more "hands-on" review of my junk when I go in on Thursday :)

Have a good weekend everyone!
I have presidents day off :D I hope you do too!
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:37 pm

jackhammerdreamz wrote:
hturner12 wrote:You will feel better when he deflates you, but then once you start cycling you will pump till it hurts and stay there as long as you can. This will be a bitch at first but will get better each day. You will be breaking scar tissue

Do you mean when he inflates me I'll feel better? (I made the mistake of saying deflate I meant inflate oops was kind of stoned, and tired when I typed that lol)

Glad other people said(in my other thread) my teste may release the pump eventually(it doesn't interfere it just feels kinda funny).
I'll take warm baths when I can (in 2 more weeks) and that might help it release.

Doc said the clear discharge I had a couple days ago was normal. Suggested I take my pain meds as necessary to deal with the pain.
I'll get a more "hands-on" review of my junk when I go in on Thursday :)

Have a good weekend everyone!
I have presidents day off :D I hope you do too!

You are inflated somewhere between 30 and 40 % after surgery. You next appointment if he has not deflated you he will. He show you how the pump works and have you try it. He will tell you when to start pumping. Makevdam sure you can find and work the deflate valve.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:56 pm

RE: hturner - Ha sounds good. I'll definitely make sure I can work the pump and deflate valve before I leave that appointment.

Day 11

I let my surgeon know that my pump feels like it's somehow attached to the right teste.
He said it shouldn't be like that and I'm going in on Monday morning for him to have a look/feel.

Today feels a bit painful, similar to yesterday. who knew when the swelling went down that the shaft would be so achy.
Doesn't help that I forgot to take any tylenol last night and wanted to "tough it out" until I got to work before taking any.
I am wearing tighter pants than I have all week less space for the D to move and adjust making it cranky.
Ready to be home to get half naked and throw a heating pad on it.

It's easy to think, "Man why does it still hurt?"
Then I realize it's going to be like this for quite a while, probably months.(no regrets tho)

Taking one day at a time.
Having a constant bit of uncomfortableness does make it tough to want to go out or do anything.
But I'm doing my best :D

Have a good weekend amigos!
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:35 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:RE: hturner - Ha sounds good. I'll definitely make sure I can work the pump and deflate valve before I leave that appointment.

Day 11

I let my surgeon know that my pump feels like it's somehow attached to the right teste.
He said it shouldn't be like that and I'm going in on Monday morning for him to have a look/feel.

Today feels a bit painful, similar to yesterday. who knew when the swelling went down that the shaft would be so achy.
Doesn't help that I forgot to take any tylenol last night and wanted to "tough it out" until I got to work before taking any.
I am wearing tighter pants than I have all week less space for the D to move and adjust making it cranky.
Ready to be home to get half naked and throw a heating pad on it.

It's easy to think, "Man why does it still hurt?"
Then I realize it's going to be like this for quite a while, probably months.(no regrets tho)

Taking one day at a time.
Having a constant bit of uncomfortableness does make it tough to want to go out or do anything.
But I'm doing my best :D

Have a good weekend amigos!

Be paitient things will get better. The first time you hold your rock hard dick will be ok now I know why I did this

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:48 pm

109% agree!!!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:00 am

Day 12

Was a painful day lol.
Braved some shops to look for new pants.
Dick did not like being restricted.

By this evening after a few hours of letting it breathe it felt better.
I even got pants back on and went grocery shopping and the pain was barely there.
It's wild what a 6 hour difference can make.

Right teste still feels like it's trying to spread tissue over the pump.
Hopefully tugging on the pump helps.
Seeing my surgeon Monday about it.

Girlfriend was mad I pumped early
She was also mad I can successfully orgasm but not please her with it yet.

Happy weekend.
39yr old
-
Coloplast Titan Touch
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:28 am

She get mad when you are maxed out and tell her she has to wait. The first time may be painful go slow and dont try it maxed out

Return to “Implants”