Pain At Base Of Penis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RoboDobo

Pain At Base Of Penis

Postby RoboDobo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:33 am

When I stand up, i am having bad, stinging pain at the base of my penis. I am about 10 days out from the implant. I need help with this from the robo bros. Please give me your input on this?
Prostate surgery Feb 2016. Penile implant Jan 2018 Coloplast

radioradio

Re: Pain At Base Of Penis

Postby radioradio » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:19 am

The only time I had pain like that at the base was after I was deflated. I think it was from the kink in th cylinder where it bent down (flaccid look) when there was no saline in it to keep it rounded out. Adding one or two pump squeezes after deflating helped. I can still feel it sometimes, but it is just there, not painful.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:48 am

I get this too. It’s the tubing causing the pain mine from the reservoir and it feeling “pinched”. I’m manipulating it further “down” and positioning my penis to not pull against it. Helps a lot.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

RoboDobo

Postby RoboDobo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:01 am

Thank you guys. I appreciate you giving me some tips.
Prostate surgery Feb 2016. Penile implant Jan 2018 Coloplast

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:26 pm

RoboDobo wrote:Thank you guys. I appreciate you giving me some tips.

After a good two weeks you can have a soothing bath (nothing in it).... you wouldn't believe how much relief you get from a bath.

Larry

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:06 pm

That was one thing I experienced too, having both AMS and Titan. It goes away with time. My own theory: since I was what I consider a pre-op extreme grower (from 3.5” to 7.25”), the penis tends to shrink to what it used to be. Now the implant will only give way to certain amount. In my case, that folded portion tends to get situated toward the base.

As the implant material gets broken-in (it is quite uncomfortable at the beginning), the discomfort slowly disappeared. There are times that depending on the underwear used, it still bothers. But for the most part, it is already settled.

Hope this helps!

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:27 am

ThePlumber1964 wrote:That was one thing I experienced too, having both AMS and Titan. It goes away with time. My own theory: since I was what I consider a pre-op extreme grower (from 3.5” to 7.25”), the penis tends to shrink to what it used to be. Now the implant will only give way to certain amount. In my case, that folded portion tends to get situated toward the base.

As the implant material gets broken-in (it is quite uncomfortable at the beginning), the discomfort slowly disappeared. There are times that depending on the underwear used, it still bothers. But for the most part, it is already settled.

Hope this helps!

ThePlumber

Because I am on LTD I don't have to go anywhere. I haven't worn underwear much at all since surgery... no pain. :)

Larry

BustedBob

Postby BustedBob » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:13 pm

Yeah, I'm the same and as everyone says it's from the kink in the tube. I usually just have a rummage around and it's fine. It was worse early on though.
ED 20 plus years-venous leakage, Peyronies for the last 3 years.
Implanted October 2017 at UCLH London, England. Titan Touch.

Return to “Implants”