Cycling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Hereiam

Cycling

Postby Hereiam » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:34 am

After the implant surgery once you can start to cycling the implant in order to recover the maximum possible size how many times a day do you cycling the implant after the surgery?

For how long each time?

How long do you keep it to the maximum possible? Do you leave it inflated at night?
27 years old. Venous leak. Considering seriously an implant

Larry10625

Re: Cycling

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:44 pm

Hereiam wrote:After the implant surgery once you can start to cycling the implant in order to recover the maximum possible size how many times a day do you cycling the implant after the surgery?

For how long each time?

How long do you keep it to the maximum possible? Do you leave it inflated at night?

What is your pre and post op measurements? :)

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:07 pm

Hereiam,
I generally cycle twice a day. I always start to wake up before I am actually ready to get up. While in bed I pump it up to the max and then doze off again for about half an hour. When I wake up it is great because it feels like when I used to wake up with morning wood. I often masturbatebefore I get out of bed so altogether I am pumped up between 30-60 minutes. If I am half awake after inflating, I will try pumping more several times and usually get one or two squeezes on the bulb to really get it hard. If I doze off, I pump again before I start jacking.

At night when we go to bed, my wife and I usually have sex 3/4 times per week. I only pump up about 75% for sex. Afterwards, or any day when we don’t have sex, I pump up leave it fully inflated about half an hour.

There are days when I am by myself that I may also cycle during the day. My wife loves my “new penis” but isn’t too fond of seeing me with an erection in the living room so it is maybe two or three times a week that I get in this extra session.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:26 pm

Hereiam
I cycle at least once daily. If i can i will squeeze in a session in the am before work. My night time cycle is pump increments of 10 pumps till rock hard. Waiting 3-5 minutes for every 10. I hold over an hour now after 7 mos cycling. I try to get 1 1/2 hour. At the end i usually squeeze more in as hard as i can take. At first you will have growing pains so hold as long as you can for as hard as you can. Your tolerance will increase in time as will your dick. Good luck !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:31 pm

Once every day for an hour.
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

Hereiam

Postby Hereiam » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:11 pm

The first weeks after the surgery, in order to recover the largest possible size, and to prevent the pseudo capsule from forming before reaching the maximum size, how often do you inflate it?

I read that the best way to recover size is to inflate it to the point of pain and then give it two more pumps if possible. Is that correct? How did you do?

RecentImplant

Postby RecentImplant » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:28 am

I was pumping once a day, maybe 20 mins to an hour, just because of the time issue. I pumped probably 20 - 30 times until it really starting aching. Then I'd give it a little while and get in a few more pumps. I gained back nearly 100% of my length but even after 2 months it still ached fully pumped. Hope that helps.
46 year old, fit & healthy, single, 22 cm Titan coloplast implanted Nov. 2017, ED for 15 years, diagnosed with organic venous leakage. Pump repositioned Feb. '18.

My implant experience: http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9229

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:31 am

Hereiam wrote:After the implant surgery once you can start to cycling the implant in order to recover the maximum possible size how many times a day do you cycling the implant after the surgery?

For how long each time?

My doctor says twice a day, 30 minutes each. :)

Larry

Hereiam

Postby Hereiam » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:17 pm

Many thanks for the information guys

Return to “Implants”