The BULGE

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: The BULGE

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:43 pm

My CX hangs a nice 6" big enough for me
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:44 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:I beg to differ Lost, but my CX is a good inch more erect than flaccid.
Donnie.

Quite so. I cannot explain that, nor the pictures of another member's member where his CX is 1.5 inches longer when pumped up than when flaccid. There must be exceptions to every rule.

I saw those pictures about a year ago but do not have the thread title nor the member's name. It's a mystery..
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:09 pm

My CX hangs a nice 6" big enough for me
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:37 pm

I think there is confusion about implant sizes, the difference between flaccid and erect length, and potential for expansion. Here is my understanding.

A Titan has more rigid cylinders so it remains closer in size from soft to hard than AMS products. AMS, due to the more flexible cylinders, can reduce down more in a flaccid state. Therefore guys with Titans May have a more obvious bulge.

From comments I read here at FT I get the impression some guys think the marketing of the LGX being able to increase in length means from soft to hard. What it actually means is with use, active cycling, and time, the cylinders of the AMS have greater potential to expand as the tissues within the penis are stretched. That isn’t a promise because all of us have various things going on in our anatomy that may either enhance or inhibit that expansion.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:16 pm

William,
As a younger man I used to be relatively well hung. After years of ED, and especially after my Prostate was removed, I lost a lot of length. By the time I was consulting with my surgeon about an implant I specifically asked about flaccid appearance. My dick often was fully retracted before surgery so I was hoping it would look bigger even fully deflated. My surgeon said no matter which device I got I would never be retracted again because the cylinders do not collapse down to nothing. So, based on that, yes the implant helps with flaccid size.

There are guys here whose dicks are considerably longer than mine in a flaccid state, but don’t grow as much when erect. Just like there are growers and show-ers without implants. Some implants seem almost the same length, both hard and soft. Mine is shorter than some when soft, but grows more.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

mikestap

Postby mikestap » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:12 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
William8 wrote:Thank you again Lost Sheep.
Ive read on both and wonder how much of the LGX results touted by AMS is a marketing strategy...but I guess
Coloplast has its "get girth" so maybe they both are marketing points.
Whats your opinion, Lost Sheep.
Sorry, I know this is getting off the "Bulge" topic.
thank you very much

Well the originalpost referred to the bulge whem flacci, so your question is not far from the mark.

I don't really have the information to give a definitive answer, even about my own implant, ss I was implanted 3 months ago.

I doubt the length expanding feature was createdas a marketing tool, though. In any given man, the inflated length (properly sized) CX will be the same as the inflated (properly sized) LGX. The inflated Coloplzst, likewise. The Coloplast MAY give greater girth.

There is no doubt that the Coloplast is more rigid when inflated, but ALL THREE, when inflated fully give rigidity in wxcess of what is comfortable for the woman. The Coloplasr just has more excess to waste than either AMS device.

Look up the engineering terms "Beam Strength" and "Moment of Inertia". The Coloplast just has more. But the tradeoff is that Coloplast's excess tends to be inconvenient for stowing your penis away unobtrusively when not in use.

Lost Sheep’s concluding comment is the latest observation I am having in my journey. I am at week seven, and both my wife and I are taking note of the very obvious change in the topography in the front of my pants. I suppose I should be happy, but my shaft and even the outline of my glans can be discerned under the fabric of the dress pants I wear to work.

So I get the Coloplast has a higher “moment of inertia.” It seems the guys here are saying that even after a few months (years?), I will still be sporting a bulge. True?

Thanks.
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:35 pm

Greg1956 wrote:yes the implant helps with flaccid size.

After my implant was put in, I gained 1.5" when flaccid. I went from being a grower (more than doubling when going from soft to hard) to being a show-er ("just" growing 70% when going from soft to hard). :D

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:44 pm

Look up "codpiece", This Elizabethan-era undergarment for men may give a clue about disguising, if not actaually eliminating an embsrrasing bulge or "printing" (as concealed carry permit holders call it).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

mikestap

Postby mikestap » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:33 pm

Can’t say many of my coworkers are wearing codpieces (codpi?) at the office. I’d probably stand out a good bit more, dontcha think?
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:15 pm

mikestap wrote:Can’t say many of my coworkers are wearing codpieces (codpi?) at the office. I’d probably stand out a good bit more, dontcha think?

Originally intended to enhance a man's "image", it could be "pressed" (pun intended) into service to reduce the attraction of attention.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Return to “Implants”