The BULGE

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spikepork

Re: The BULGE

Postby Spikepork » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:46 am

It is very early days in your recovery. The bulge is something to work with and does slowly get more invisible as time passes but you are less than 5 weeks if I’m right. The pain in inflation is somewhat expected given your new bionic dick has alien plastic tubing inside of it now that it has to get used to. I tend to wear tighter fitting pants and looser trousers and this hides any bulge in the main. Maybe talk to your suregeon if the pain in inflation is not Recovery pain and you think something is wrong. I’m almost 8 weeks and at time especially after “use” I do have some fairly harsh pains in my shaft still.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:54 am

aninthin wrote:@maxxxxx

This is what Im scared of.. the bulge is very prominent. people think that its related to sexual arousal or hydrocele or hernia or something else...My worry has gone way up now. You had undergone surgery almost three years ago and it is still there. Please don't feel bad about my comments. I did not mean to hurt anyone but I'm very sensitive to this kind of cosmetic issues. I work in a super professional environment. I am covering it up with sweater or jacket in this winter season now. Its very awkward and I feel very embarrassed with this bulge. If I had known this bulge earlier I would have thought twice before getting this surgery done. Almost 99 % our of life time we have to live with flaccid state but not erected. What I am trying to say, flaccid state is as important as erections. The only questions I asked my doctor on the day before surgery was about dressing.. He said I could wear any dress I want without any problems. I feel i am betrayed now. I have already contacted him a few times with the same complaint, he kept telling me that i would achieve better flaccid state in next few weeks. WTF..!! Is the world-renowned Manhattan doc who implants only coloplast a fraud???

Aninthin,
You are only a little over a month out from your surgery so your body is still healing and recovering. At first my penis, even in a flaccid state, had a firm feel that has since disappeared. This helps in concealing the bulge but also enables you to point your dick down which helps.

Your signature doesn't indicate what size your implant is so I don’t know if you have a really big penis or more average. With the cylinders in your shaft the flaccid size will never retract down to the size your penis was prior to the implant. If your flaccid size has changed drastically, you can’t blame the doctor for your bulge. He just did what your anatomy needed.

I bet if you are patient and allow yourself time to fully heal, you will be fine.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:55 am

aninthin wrote:@ maxxxxx

Thanks for the response,
Im bit confused. Can you please explain the time frame from the surgery and the photos in the previous post. ? And also the photos you just posted?
I still have partial erections.. difficult to point down the penis. The bulge is obvious. I don’t know how many more days it takes to disappear this bulge? I also have severe excruciating pain when I inflate.. the pain comes right away. Very difficult to stay inflated for a minute or so with pain pills, I just can’t imagine without pain pills now

Sorry i dont speack well english...
But i assure you the problem is not the time between surgery and pics.. if you use looser pants , its not a problem. I wear slim fit and i love to show my bulge. If i want, i can hide my bulge..

Add: i have a big penis, flaccid 6.5 x 6 inch (+ -) ... for this reason, my bulge is most visible..
Last edited by maxxxxx on Mon May 28, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:18 am

David_R wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:Mine seems to pump up a little, all by itself.

Larry, I am sure that is not supposed to happen. I think that is why that initially difficult and very definitive "pop" that is required before inflating is there because of a mechanical valve of some sort that is to prevent accidental, unwanted, and/or embarrassing boners (bionic boners to be exact).

Yeah, it probably didn't inflate, it just seems like it. Goofy as this may sound, I think the smaller the implant, the tougher/stiffer it seems. Mine is a long way off of Maxxx which is probably why his looks limp when it is and mine looks erect most of the time... :)

Larry

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:13 am

My AMS LGX seems to inflate a little bit as the day wears on, too. Not enough to be a problem. Just happens. I think when I squeeze all of the saline out when I deflate there must still be some left in the system that eventually works its way into the cylinders.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:04 am

hturner12 wrote:If it is a problem for you change your wardrobe . Wear looser fitting pants. You may still have some swelling. Make sure you are fully deflated which means squeezing your sick as you hold the button and revere stoke it kinda like milking it. If you notice during the day that it seems you have inflated some ,you may have the Titan oTr pumps would allow that to stop it deflate as mention and then give the pump "QUICK" single pump As you cycle and use it everything will soften up some

100% agreed on the wardrobe selection and changes. For me it is a byproduct of having a reliable, on-demand erection. Just sayng...

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:06 am

My AMS never back fills. Even after totally deflation, my flaccid is impressive. Always get the 'pop' to open the valve to pump up.
Donnie.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:13 am

Let’s be clear: there is a significant difference in flaccid mode between the two brands. If you got implanted with a Titan, your FULLY deflated bulge is going to be bigger. I have had both, and the difference is significantly noticeable.

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:28 am

I never try to hide the bulge. Since I go commando now I usually have my hand in a pocket pushing my dick forward. I appear blissfully unaware of it, all the while watching women checking it out. A perverse little indulgence after suffering all my life with norther European ancestry short end of the stick endowment.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:43 am

Oh, those looks... Lust from ladies, envy from guys :twisted:

Return to “Implants”