Question about pumping

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Sirsarcastic

Question about pumping

Postby Sirsarcastic » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:02 am

In order for me to feel any "burn" or feel like I'm breaking the pseudo capsule I have to really press the bulb hard when I pump, is this bad for the pump? I feel like I might be straining the tubing. And I just noticed that I think I have a leak. When I pump to max and wait a minute it'll feel like the cylinders empty alittle and I can put a few more pumps. Normal? Not normal?
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

Bandit

Re: Question about pumping

Postby Bandit » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:08 am

Sir
Its all very normal. Pumps, especially early on will react that way. They are hard to operate at first. Then loosen a bit. You get some pumps in and then it gets hard to pump like you hit a wall. Wait a little and you can add more. You will feel pain/discomfort as you break up scar tissue and stretch. Get a routine and do regular cycling. Just a workout for the tissue, the pump & your comfort of the implant as a whole. Hope this helps !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Sirsarcastic

Postby Sirsarcastic » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:19 am

Great news. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'm alittle paranoid about the Titan failing early on. I wouldnt mind if it was a few years down the line but before I'm fully healed would be a bummer.
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:41 pm

Sirsarcastic wrote:In order for me to feel any "burn" or feel like I'm breaking the pseudo capsule I have to really press the bulb hard when I pump, is this bad for the pump? I feel like I might be straining the tubing. And I just noticed that I think I have a leak. When I pump to max and wait a minute it'll feel like the cylinders empty alittle and I can put a few more pumps. Normal? Not normal?

Mine is the exact same way, and we don't even have the same make let alone model. :)

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:33 pm

It also depends on the manufacture AMS has a valve that c6cles fluid back. The Coloplast does not do that the pump get rock hard.

Your little bit of finger pressure is not going to damage tubing or pump. They are tested to a couple 1000 psi.

All the parts are tested to faliure. Some of the testing your body could not stand. They use machines to test them.
My new hip was tested to failure. It was equilivant to 30 or 40 years of use.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:44 pm

Sirsarcastic wrote:In order for me to feel any "burn" or feel like I'm breaking the pseudo capsule I have to really press the bulb hard when I pump, is this bad for the pump? I feel like I might be straining the tubing. And I just noticed that I think I have a leak. When I pump to max and wait a minute it'll feel like the cylinders empty alittle and I can put a few more pumps. Normal? Not normal?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27770856

dias_ultima

Postby dias_ultima » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:55 am

Larry10625 wrote:

Mine is the exact same way, and we don't even have the same make let alone model. :)

Larry

Is that still happening? does it feel like it empties a little and is that normal at first ?
27 yo. canadian
ED from an injury , will be getting an implant soon. currently using 5 ml of bimix

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:15 am

dias_ultima wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Is that still happening? does it feel like it empties a little and is that normal at first ?

Hey buddy, how are you feeling ;)
Are you healed \nd returning to a fantastic sex life?
I had a long dime where I was uncomfortable but I had plastic surgery on the fat pad at the same time, so maybe that's normal. I am fine now and returning to normal. On to my stretching routine so I can get rid of my sausage roll and find my dick. :D

Larry

dias_ultima

Postby dias_ultima » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:03 pm

hey larry , i saw dr brock and did the ultrasound and he saw the scaring from my injury, he
did the ultrasound himself which was great , ill most likely go with him , it seems thay we actually do have a good doctor here in canada for implants . it has been really difficult for me to save money and go to the states and get it done by kramer or eid. But after meeting dr brock, it looks like i don’t have to.
27 yo. canadian
ED from an injury , will be getting an implant soon. currently using 5 ml of bimix

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:01 pm

dias_ultima wrote:hey larry , i saw dr brock and did the ultrasound and he saw the scaring from my injury, he
did the ultrasound himself which was great , ill most likely go with him , it seems thay we actually do have a good doctor here in canada for implants . it has been really difficult for me to save money and go to the states and get it done by kramer or eid. But after meeting dr brock, it looks like i don’t have to.

Dr Brock has won many awards, has been published in the medical journals and teaches internationally. He gave me his email address and one day this past summer I sent him a question. He response was that he was giving me a quick answer now because he was in Australia teaching but he would answer more thoroughly when he got back. Dr. Brock is a fantastic surgeon and we are very lucky to have him. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”