New implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Xomanow

Re: New implant

Postby Xomanow » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:08 pm

Time will tell but I think that you were in the best hands.....I had mine 1 year & 2 weeks ago by Dr. Eid ......since I live in NYC I went home (with a medical chaperone) and stayed in bed for the next 3 days.....I activated 2 weeks post surgery and began daily cycling a week after that......do everything as per instructions (very important) and you should have a relatively easy recovery, barring any issues from scar tissue......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

logical84

Postby logical84 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:09 am

Update.. the pain better every day. Cycled at home today in the bathtub. Deflating is the most pain because the area is tender or I'm too close to my scrotum, I don't know. Dr. Eid placed it very high and to the rest I'm attempt to hide it at my behest. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Other than that the recovery is going extremely well.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:58 am

logical84 wrote:Update.. the pain better every day. Cycled at home today in the bathtub. Deflating is the most pain because the area is tender or I'm too close to my scrotum, I don't know. Dr. Eid placed it very high and to the rest I'm attempt to hide it at my behest. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Other than that the recovery is going extremely well.

My doctor said he placed it low in the scrotum with the deflate button out in front of my bag. That's where the suture line was and order to deflate it, I just had to suck it up and squeeze the little bugger. So I went on the hunt for it and, sure enough, right where he said it was. So I started squeezing the button, and it hurt so bad, tears came to me eyes so I abandon the effort. After a few days of this I contacted the AMS rep and he walked me through it step by step. We reset it and a few other things and by the end of the call I had success... two or three times. The pump had turned 90 degrees and the button is now pointing to my right leg. Yes it is sometimes hard to squeeze and is pretty uncomfortable at times. Don't give up my friend. As time goes on, it gets a little easier and less painful. I am available to answer any questions. :)

Larry

logical84

Postby logical84 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:13 am

Just checking in.

I'm 9 days post surgery. Pain is basically gone, and I'm left with what I would call achy discomfort. This is well tolerated with ibuprofen once or twice a day. I'm currently cycling to about ten pumps, for about fifteen twenty minutes, but I can probably go up from that. I've mostly got the inflate deflate process figured out, and I can deflate with almost no pain. My scrotum is much less sensitive. Doing daily hot baths or heating pad and I can't wait to get these stitches out.

Thanks again to everyone who has encouraged me, as well as John, one of Dr. Eid's former patients. Also, thank you too this board and community. I would never have made this least without it. It's just that simple. And of course Dr. Eid and his staff who were all great. I'm so glad I went to see him.

A bit of advice.. the first couple three days are rough. Sit on that bag of ice. Do not second guess yourself. If you see a reputable Doctor, you made the right decision. I'm just 9 days in and I can already see how much better my sex life will be.

I can't say for sure obviously, but I feel Dr. Eid and his staff have given me a new life. I made so many relationship and emotional decisions based on my anxiety about my erections. This will be a game changer.

Respectfully,

John

logical84

Postby logical84 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:15 am

My doctor said he placed it low in the scrotum with the deflate button out in front of my bag. That's where the suture line was and order to deflate it, I just had to suck it up and squeeze the little bugger. So I went on the hunt for it and, sure enough, right where he said it was. So I started squeezing the button, and it hurt so bad, tears came to me eyes so I abandon the effort. After a few days of this I contacted the AMS rep and he walked me through it step by step. We reset it and a few other things and by the end of the call I had success... two or three times. The pump had turned 90 degrees and the button is now pointing to my right leg. Yes it is sometimes hard to squeeze and is pretty uncomfortable at times. Don't give up my friend. As time goes on, it gets a little easier and less painful. I am available to answer any questions. :)

Larry

Thanks Larry. Most of the pain deflating is better. I think it had to do with sensitivity, but also my technique.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:12 pm

logical84 wrote: I feel Dr. Eid and his staff have given me a new life. I made so many relationship and emotional decisions based on my anxiety about my erections. This will be a game changer.

Respectfully,

John

Without a doubt!.....I felt and still feel that way.....the worst thing about ED (for me) was the anxiety of getting to the point of having sex with a new partner.....I shyed away from getting involved.....fortunately I did not waste time before realizing that I was impotent on my own and semi impotent with pills......and had my implant within a year of this realization......it's a life changer......my advice to any newbie reading this is to not sit on the fence too long.....do your research and pick one of the top doctors in this field......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

logical84

Postby logical84 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:31 am

Xomanow wrote:Without a doubt!.....I felt and still feel that way.....the worst thing about ED (for me) was the anxiety of getting to the point of having sex with a new partner.....I shyed away from getting involved.....fortunately I did not waste time before realizing that I was impotent on my own and semi impotent with pills......and had my implant within a year of this realization......it's a life changer......my advice to any newbie reading this is to not sit on the fence too long.....do your research and pick one of the top doctors in this field......

All great points to anyone struggling with this decision. I waited too long in analysis paralysis while existing on injections even as they barely provided any kind of reasonable solution. And have myself mild Peyronies in the process.

Good luck all. I plan to stay in touch. I owe too much to this community.

Return to “Implants”