Worsening Autoinflation with coloplast touch

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Worsening Autoinflation with coloplast touch

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:39 pm

So, I asked my doctor about the auto-inflate and he tells me that neither company has an
auto-inflate. I am not sure what some of you guys are experiencing but that's not it. :)

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:46 pm

Larry it was on the the Titan OTR. That what my Dr called it and gave me the procedures to lock it out. For thos of us with OTR know it very real. Bbb2.5 is a Colplast patient educator

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:55 pm

hturner12 wrote:Larry it was on the the Titan OTR. That what my Dr called it and gave me the procedures to lock it out. For thos of us with OTR know it very real. Bbb2.5 is a Colplast patient educator

Maybe it's a feature that no longer exists but once did. Or what you guys are talking about is called something else. If he told me that they use to make implants from rabbit shit, I would believe him... he is a fantastic surgeon :D

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:09 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
hturner12 wrote:Larry it was on the the Titan OTR. That what my Dr called it and gave me the procedures to lock it out. For thos of us with OTR know it very real. Bbb2.5 is a Colplast patient educator

Maybe it's a feature that no longer exists but once did. Or what you guys are talking about is called something else. If he told me that they use to make implants from rabbit shit, I would believe him... he is a fantastic surgeon :D

Larry

Autoinflation is different from auto-inflation.

One is where the implant inflates by itself when desired, much like our penises did when they worked right.

The other is when backflow rom the reservoir inflates when not desired.

Troublemis, I don't know which is which.

Pehaps self-inflation might be a term to use to distinguish the desired erection from the undesired erection?

My earliest posts to Franktalk introduced a self-inflating prosthesis idea (with sketches) of a pump integrated with thw rear tip that would pump from the reservoir to the implant through manipulating the penis during foreplay and also through thrusting. That would have been nice, but there was not enough volume in the pump bulbs to make it practical.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6596
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:42 pm

ThePlumber1964 wrote:Hugh,

Just asking for a link to the document where it is stated that such mechanisms do exist. Opinion, not yours since I know you were repeating this from someone else, are OK to be expressed; but something like this is been spread like fact and I think that a link to the source is in order.

ThePlumber

I agree about a link.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:47 pm

Larry
I was told the OTR has been discontinued and Titan was going back to classic It also has a tiny deflate valve. Just lile the AMs pupm operates and manufacture says no it does not

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:50 pm

Hey guys I see a new urologist that does a lot of implant surgery in Las Vegas next month he appears to prefer coloplast am I going to have problems with inflation when not wanted or is this a one-off I'm reading about?
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:45 pm

As far as I know it was only the OTR that had it. If you get that does have it after you fully deflated you give the pump a quick squeeze. It may not have been a feature per se just if the deflate valve was not closed it would back fill the cyclinders to about 40 % not maxed out. I read one warning on both implant to avoid super heavy lifting as muscle tighteing around the resivior could force inflation

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:51 am

hturner12 wrote:Larry
I was told the OTR has been discontinued and Titan was going back to classic It also has a tiny deflate valve. Just lile the AMs pupm operates and manufacture says no it does not

OK :)

Return to “Implants”