Up or Down

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

Up or Down

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Is there a right or wrong way to hang your dick after you are implanted? Is it up or down? Boxers/briefs? Will I have to wear special underwear forever?

Thanks!
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Vagabond127

Do I Need Help??

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:15 pm

Will I need help with walking to the bathroom/getting food etc. Immediately after the surgery? I had envisioned myself at the mercy of my family having to wait on me hand and foot. Is it realistic to remain on my own from the first day of recovery. If I will need help for how long and what specifically will I need help with?
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Xomanow

Re: Up or Down

Postby Xomanow » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:39 pm

Wear your dick up........

I'm a single guy and nobody knew that I had this surgery.....so I was alone......I did not need any help or assistance.....I recovered on my own without any problem......I was able to walk (the first 2 or 3 days you should be in bed as much as possible) and use the bathroom.....I shopped and prepared my food in advance so that it was just a matter of reheating for the first few days.....as I live in NYC, I was home immediately after the surgery......if you are staying at a hotel, get whatever food you can keep there ahead of time and find nearby places that delivery meals.......

here is my underwear set up......now I just wear boxer briefs, which is what I always wore before......

boxer briefs.jpg
boxer briefs.jpg (43.69 KiB) Viewed 2274 times
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:20 pm

If Dr. Eid will be your surgeon, it is up for the first 2 weeks. It is part of his post op protocol that he requires from you. The main purpose is to allow the wound to heal properly, and to use the supporter to help with the swelling management.

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:37 pm

Just as a follow up, after those 2 weeks, he will instruct you to weare it pointing down. I told him that at nighttime I always keep it pointing up, and he said that it is OK. I think that the main reason to keep it pointing down after stitches are removed, is to avoid excessive pointing up that can lead to make the penis bulge too pronounced.

The reality for me is that the penis, once implanted (specially with a Titan) will have more weight than before, and with time gravity will force it to point down during flaccid state.

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:46 pm

ThePlumber1964 wrote:Just as a follow up, after those 2 weeks, he will instruct you to weare it pointing down.
I didn't get that instruction that I'm aware of. The only comfortable way for me during the day is wearing up with jockey briefs for support. For sleeping or lounging around the house I wear boxers that provide no support at all. Pre-implant I always wore pointing up and that's still the only comfortable way for me.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Oldcrohny62

Postby Oldcrohny62 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:11 am

This is still fresh on my mind as I had implant only a month ago and also a bladder sling for incontintence at same time. Surgery that morning and up walking in hospital room that night - on pain meds. Surgeon left inflated first two weeks. Little annoying, but I stayed home and rested during this time. With a family around during holidays I wore briefs and baggy pjs and covered with blanket when sitting or reclining. They all know I had Prostatectomy in 2013 and had follow up surgery, but that is it- no more. I found it easier during this time to sleep in recliner since weight of cover bothered erect penis and fear of rolling over on a sore and healing penis.
After two weeks surgeon reduced to 30% inflation and I needed to get back to work by fourth week so bought $6 jock straps at Academy Sports and strapped it up as told by surgeon and wore boxer briefs over this. Pants are roomy but not baggy, gym pants.
You are restricted to 10 pounds of lifting for 6 weeks.
Did not need anyone to wait on me although it helped first few days. I was capable of getting around, but slowly.
Wish you well with you surgery.
Prostate cancer diagnosis and Davinci Robotic Prostatectomy 2013; Diabetic, Crohns Disease; Peyronies; ED with pills and trimix with limited result; Xiaflex with limited result. AMS IPP 12/2017; bladder sling 12/2017 to correct incontinence caused by RP.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:49 am

warrenw wrote:
ThePlumber1964 wrote:Just as a follow up, after those 2 weeks, he will instruct you to weare it pointing down.
I didn't get that instruction that I'm aware of. The only comfortable way for me during the day is wearing up with jockey briefs for support. For sleeping or lounging around the house I wear boxers that provide no support at all. Pre-implant I always wore pointing up and that's still the only comfortable way for me.

Warrenw,

That is part of the instructions you get either from Sílvia or from Dr. Eid the day of stitches removal.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:09 am

Vagabond127 wrote:Will I have to wear special underwear forever?

No. There are happy implantees who wear all types of underwear, or go commando. You will not be forced to wear "special underwear forever," brother. :)

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:54 am

First two days were compresion underwear( Dr orders) then next couple of under wear one size small than normal again Dr ordered. Now commando.

Your Dr has his protocol for underwear if he did not mention it ask h8m and follow it

Return to “Implants”