Didn't Use VED

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

Didn't Use VED

Postby Vagabond127 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:22 pm

Has anyone NOT used VED at all and been satisfied with your results?
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

archway

Re: Didn't Use VED

Postby archway » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:54 pm

I never used one. I committed to the surgery on October and had surgery in February. Dr. Eid never discussed it with me, and hadn't lost any length pre surgery because I was always able to get an erection, it just never lasted due to venous leak. Didn't lose any any length per or post op.
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

jmaqQK

Postby jmaqQK » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:27 am

Ditto archway.....
63 year old single guy, battled ED since late 40 y/o (spinal-pelvic injury). Had an AMS 700 LGX (21cm + 1cm RTE) fitted on 23rd Sept 2017 (Dr. Tanwar at GNH hospital - medical tourism) and all going well so far ;) ...on a new bionic 'journey'

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:25 pm

I had a VED, in fact that's the reason I first came to FT, but I didn't use it much. I had a telephone consult with Dr Eid about three months before the procedure and I asked if he recommended the VED prior to surgery. He said there was no benefit to it. I didn't ask him for more detail, but his recommendation might have been different at 12 months before the procedure, I don't know. I didn't use the VED and didn't lose any size as far as I can tell. But my ED has probably of short duration at 2.5 years before implant.

My feeling is that a VED routine can't do any harm and is probably useful for maintaining blood flow to the penis in the absence of natural erections. I am not going to use a VED now that I have the implant, as I can imagine a situation where the VED could pull the glans away from the cylinder tips or cause other problems from applying external suction rather than internal pressure.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:43 pm

Haven’t ever used a VED but like others I was still getting fairly regular sex and was using pills/caverject and so my ED, although real, wasn’t chronic.
My doc said I was a good candidate because of these factors.
May have lost a 1/4 inch since I was in my twenties......but hell, I am over the moon happy with what I have now.......only men like us know what I am talking about :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:43 pm

Haven’t ever used a VED but like others I was still getting fairly regular sex and was using pills/caverject and so my ED, although real, wasn’t chronic.
My doc said I was a good candidate because of these factors.
May have lost a 1/4 inch since I was in my twenties......but hell, I am over the moon happy with what I have now.......only men like us know what I am talking about :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:56 pm

When I got my implant in 2008 Dr. Kramer made no mention of VED. I owned one but rarely used it, and didn't use it at all for at least a couple of years before my surgery. I lost no length and gained a little girth, so evidently the lack of VED didn't matter.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Return to “Implants”