Flacid Girth vs Pumped Girth

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

Flacid Girth vs Pumped Girth

Postby Vagabond127 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:44 pm

I guess I'm a bit confused with increase in girth with a Titan. I've heard it increases your flaccid girth but what about when you are pumped? I know this is a highly covered topic but I can't find which girth increases...only flaccid or both.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Lost Sheep

Re: Flacid Girth vs Pumped Girth

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:50 pm

Maybe both?
Flaccid Girth:
The implant is inserted in your "stuff", so now there is more stuff in your stuff.
Erect Girth:
The implant "plumps up" when you inflate. Eventually your tissues will stretch over time and possibly more than you experienced before the implant.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:20 pm

4.5 deflacted flacid does not fit any more 5.5 or 5.75 maxed and rock hard. Useable about 8 to 10. Can jack deflated

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:20 am

Straight away I was 'fatter' and as time has gone by my erect girth is now a respectable 6"......
Not quite Maxx's girth, but definitely workable. :)
The question of flaccid girth is interesting....personally I prefer to have a few pumps 'in' all the time. It feels better and looks better and of course is fatter than it would be 'wrung right out'.....also, it feels really good, at 12 months post op, to wake up with a partial erection, reach down and give it a tug........takes me back 30 years or so :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:33 am

Smetro wrote:Straight away I was 'fatter' and as time has gone by my erect girth is now a respectable 6"......
Not quite Maxx's girth, but definitely workable. :)
The question of flaccid girth is interesting....personally I prefer to have a few pumps 'in' all the time. It feels better and looks better and of course is fatter than it would be 'wrung right out'.....also, it feels really good, at 12 months post op, to wake up with a partial erection, reach down and give it a tug........takes me back 30 years or so :lol:

Lets be honest the definition of Flacid does not really describe us any more especially with a few pumps.

Of topic Saw something I thought was funny an a TV show yesterday. It was one of those shows that follow people buying property. This one was Bahamas Life. A young diver from Australia (Chan something I think was his name ) spent 450 ,000 dollars to buy a place in the Bahamas and move there. Why would someone want to make that move

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:43 am

Hugh
I see you are at about 6 months....I think that's about where perspective kicks in. The reality is that there's no going back to the old cock! I agree with what you said re girth.....it is what it is.
The more time passes the more "a part of me" my implant is. I definitely have increased confidence and that is a good thing.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:13 am

Smetro wrote:Hugh
I see you are at about 6 months....I think that's about where perspective kicks in. The reality is that there's no going back to the old cock! I agree with what you said re girth.....it is what it is.
The more time passes the more "a part of me" my implant is. I definitely have increased confidence and that is a good thing.

My wife says I am fatter and longer right now she says no way in hell to maxed even 3/4 is too much. Once my hip is healed going to pump just enough for insertion. She said none till I recovered

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:28 am

Vagabond127 wrote:I guess I'm a bit confused with increase in girth with a Titan. I've heard it increases your flaccid girth but what about when you are pumped? I know this is a highly covered topic but I can't find which girth increases...only flaccid or both.

Implanted with AMS 700 LGX
Flaccid: 5" to 5-1/4" depending on how much you tighten the tape.
Erect/inflated: 6". Very happy with the results. I thank God and my Surgeon every day.
Gained girth: 1/4" - 1/2" with aggressive painful cycling. Still under 4 months post op and continue cycling.

Matt

IMG_Measure.JPG
IMG_Measure.JPG (112.55 KiB) Viewed 1831 times

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:36 am

Matt
I se 6 .5

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:44 am

hturner12 wrote:Matt
I se 6 .5

Thank you :)
May be 6 1/4", depending on how much I squeeze the tape.

Return to “Implants”