Pump runs out of fluid

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
krdjango1960

Pump runs out of fluid

Postby krdjango1960 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:04 pm

Update 14Feb2018:
Presently, 7 months later, up to 100 pumps (not wall to wall maybe halfway). I also notice that if I squeeze by shifting my fingers to different locations around the pump/bulb, I can squeeze wall to wall but not change to my erection. Mine is maxed out I think. I am squeezing but no more activity in my shaft. No pain either. Note that the pump is still hard - so there is fluid in it. I am disappointed because I was hoping it will add another inch - in length. I maxed out around 4 inches in length. If I measure from the base of balls 4.5 inches. Girth=5 inches.

I have been pumping often to maximize (length and girth). After about 10 pumps, I believe I reached my maximum size. I pump another 10 times but no change. Not sure if I have used up all fluids. Pressing the bulb does not seem to have any impact. Does this mean I am at my max? (15+2). 4.5 length girth 4.5. Previous Topic: "small cox".

Follow up: to this post.
Jan 25 2018.
Implant was done Aug/2017 After surgery inflated: L=3.0" Girth=4.5"
Today:
Flacid: L=3.0" Girth=3.5"
Inflated: L=4.5" Girth 5"

I am not sure how much more expansion is possible. I will continue to pump and stretch.
Guys, Thanks for all the encouragement. And for anyone still in pain and not seeing results in size, pay attention to the articles on FT.
By the way, presently I have very little pain or discomfort and fucking every chance I get.

You will observe that most of us have gone through the same pain and it never seems to get big enough, fast enough.
The frustration will end. I hope one day, implant will be able to give me an extension - 6" will be good :D
Cheers!
Last edited by krdjango1960 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Aug17 AMS700 LGX 15cm+2cm RTE by Dr. Brock. Heart, diabetes. ED-overweight, diabetes and meds. Injection was painful. Severe Peyronie, tissue damage was caused by injection). Venous leakage. After surgery inflated: L=3.0" Girth=4.5"

Larry10625

Re: Pump runs out of fluid

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:14 pm

krdjango1960 wrote:I have been pumping often to maximize (length and girth). After about 10 pumps, I believe I reached my maximum size. I pump another 10 times but no change. Not sure if I have used up all fluids. Pressing the bulb does not seem to have any impact. Does this mean I am at my max? (15+2). 4.5 length girth 4.5. Previous Topic: "small cox".

Some are designed to not pump any more fluid when maxed out. This is a safety thing. :)

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:15 pm

Brother,
I'm not sure about an LGX, but an AMS can be pumped indefinitely. There is a pressure relief valve that prevents over pumping. After about 30 wall to wall pumps, I can lightly squeeze the bulb it seems to stretch a little more. Check with an AMS rep to see if your LGX has this feature.
Donnie.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:51 pm

krdjango1960 wrote:I have been pumping often to maximize (length and girth). After about 10 pumps, I believe I reached my maximum size. I pump another 10 times but no change. Not sure if I have used up all fluids. Pressing the bulb does not seem to have any impact. Does this mean I am at my max? (15+2). 4.5 length girth 4.5. Previous Topic: "small cox".

Not really. You still have ways to go.
Please find and follow "Donnies Stretching Exercises" . Those exercises did wonders for me.

rockyrocky

Postby rockyrocky » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:41 pm

This has been discussed before by Doug Yetii. Apparently the reservoir contains 100 or 125cc of saline. With the Titan when you run out of fluid the bulb collapses or buckles. Depending on how inflated you keep the cylinders it usually takes 20 to 30 complete pumps to use all the fluid and the bulb collapses. Once it collapses you are out of luck. End of the road.

The AMS is probably the same.
69 y/o. Radical prostatectomy April 30,2017. Penile implant July 19, 2017 Dr Kramer University of Maryland. Titan 22cm plus 2.5 cm RTE

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:49 pm

rockyrocky wrote:This has been discussed before by Doug Yetii. Apparently the reservoir contains 100 or 125cc of saline. With the Titan when you run out of fluid the bulb collapses or buckles. Depending on how inflated you keep the cylinders it usually takes 20 to 30 complete pumps to use all the fluid and the bulb collapses. Once it collapses you are out of luck. End of the road.

The AMS is probably the same.

Agreed. Just keep in mind that krdjango1960 is still in the rehabilitation phase, so by using the stretching exercises he could stretch his implant/penis and get more fluids onto the cylinders. AMS can never overinflate or destroyed in that manner (as per my doctor).

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:00 pm

Krdjango1960
I suggest you try resetting your pump. I have the lgx and this happened once to me. So you grab the pump with finger and a thumb on each side of the block. If you dont have too much swelling you will feel the square edges. Squeeze together hard as you can. Then pump and press the deflate completely. You should be able to get many more pumps. I get 50-60 wall to wall. After almost 8 mos i still feel the stretch and get pain. Be patient !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:03 pm

AMS has a safety release valve. Impossible to over pump. You can pump indefinitely. Just pause if pump gets hard. My stretching routine for AMS is based on this fact.
Donnie

Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

krdjango1960

Postby krdjango1960 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:06 pm

Thanks guys for your advise.
So far I am pleased with the results of my implant. I wished I had done a lot of pumping before the implant procedure.
Unfortunately, my doctor did not make me aware of this. It would've served me well if I maximized my length/girth which might have required a larger implant. I just have to keep on exercising until I max out.
Presently L=4.5 G=4.5
Aug17 AMS700 LGX 15cm+2cm RTE by Dr. Brock. Heart, diabetes. ED-overweight, diabetes and meds. Injection was painful. Severe Peyronie, tissue damage was caused by injection). Venous leakage. After surgery inflated: L=3.0" Girth=4.5"

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:52 pm

krdjango1960 wrote:
Presently L=4.5 G=4.5

Good job brother. Keep going and put up with the pain. No pain, no gain. With LGX, you can grow up to 18 months. I think you could get up to 5.5 or even bigger. Try to lose some weight and do sit-ups to help get rid of the fat-pad, this will help you to show off you deck and your libido will shoot to the stars.

Take care
Matt

Return to “Implants”