Dr. Eid FLOPPY GLANS

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

Dr. Eid FLOPPY GLANS

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Anyone have a good outcome with Dr. Eid in terms of preventing a floppy glans?
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Lost Sheep

Re: Dr. Eid FLOPPY GLANS

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:48 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:Anyone have a good outcome with Dr. Eid in terms of preventing a floppy glans?

I think you would have to look long and hard to find an implant by Dr Eid witha floppy glans (i.e. SST Syndrome).

This is a separate issue from soft glans, over which no surgeon has control, absent a proedure in addition to the implant.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:13 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Vagabond127 wrote:Anyone have a good outcome with Dr. Eid in terms of preventing a floppy glans?

I think you would have to look long and hard to find an implant by Dr Eid witha floppy glans (i.e. SST Syndrome).

This is a separate issue from soft glans, over which no surgeon has control, absent a proedure in addition to the implant.

If the implant is sized properly, the end of the cylinders are behind the glans and helping for penetration. At the beginning, I was not very comfortable and my wife felt like something is poking her. As the time went by, it feels now perfectly normal now and I have a feeling that there is a scar tissue that developed and provided a cushion in the glans.

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:27 pm

No complaints from me. The glans is not at all floppy and I cannot feel the tips in the glans. Everything looks and feels like it did before ED.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:56 pm

I was implanted by Dr. Eid one year ago......my glans is just fine, I retained my length, gained more girth, and I'm rock hard when fully pumped........
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

MrJohnson

Postby MrJohnson » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:40 am

Dr. Eid did my implant back in October 2017. No problem with a floppy glans however my glans are not perfectly aligned with the axis of the penis shaft. When the implant is inflated, my glans are aiming at about the 11:00 o'clock position versus pointing straight ahead at 12:00. I'll probably have to forgo my hopes and dreams of becoming a dick model, however the implant works and the problem seems to be getting a little less noticeable since I've been inflating it twice a day for about 30 minutes each time. I pump it up as hard as a I can, rock it back and forth every so often and then give it a squeeze periodically during the 30 minute inflation period.

For a while I noticed the left-side cylinder was pumping up about a 1/4 inch shorter than the right-side cylinder. I thinks that condition is what causes the cockeyed glans position. I've have adjusted my pumping technique and the uneven cylinder length problem seems to be correcting itself.

Has anyone else had a problem with their two cylinders being different lengths initially?

So far, based on my personal experience and outcome, I'd give Dr. Eid a "B" for his work on me. I'm hoping to be able to adjust his grade to an "A" as time goes by.
Age 61. Venous leak. Implanted October 2017 with a Titan Touch.

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:01 pm

MrJohnson wrote:Has anyone else had a problem with their two cylinders being different lengths initially?

Not a direct answer to your question, but Dr Eid gave me two different length cylinders, 20cm & 21cm. He took a 22cm kit and modified it to fit. That must have resulted from measurements he took during the surgery. Erection is completely straight so I guess it worked.

Dr Eid is pretty detail oriented, if I were you I'd contact him about your concern and see what he says.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:13 pm

my penis points straight ahead, and looking at my operative report , it reads that eid did a number of maneuvers to adjust things and tweak things until the result was perfect with regards to the cylinder sizing and pump placement. Agree that he is quite detail oriented and perfectionist in the operating room.

Regarding "floppy glans syndrome", this is a condition that happens if the cylinders are undersized for the penis length. In the ideal situation, the cylinders should extend at least half way into the glans. When that position is achieved, there is no problem with floppy glans and penetration happens really easily with a correctly sized implant.

Personally, because of very severe ED, my glans stopped getting erect a few months before surgery. So, now, during sex, my glans only swells up as I approach orgasm. Severe ED of the glans is likely typical of many implant patients.

To reiterate, if the cylinders are sized correctly, there will be no trouble with penetration (even though the glans does not erect).
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

archway

Postby archway » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:49 pm

No problem with floppy glans. I have one RTE and the tips are 3/4 the way into the glans. No issues what so ever.
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

Return to “Implants”