Anybody willing to show in Chicago area!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
livinglarge

Anybody willing to show in Chicago area!

Postby livinglarge » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:06 pm

Hi everyone,

Is anybody willing to be open to show me in person how the device looks, maybe feels, and works that is in the chicago/northwest indiana area?. Pure educational. I am a visual person and just would like a better sense of it. Hopefully nobody thinks its weird. If not, thats okay too. Just wanted to give it a shot on here. Thank you!
Young 26 year old, nerve damage ED, Considering implant

Larry10625

Re: Anybody willing to show in Chicago area!

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:50 pm

livinglarge wrote:Hi everyone,

Is anybody willing to be open to show me in person how the device looks, maybe feels, and works that is in the chicago/northwest indiana area?. Pure educational. I am a visual person and just would like a better sense of it. Hopefully nobody thinks its weird. If not, thats okay too. Just wanted to give it a shot on here. Thank you!

There are lots of members that are willing to do show and tell... it's no weird.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “Implants”