Can You Over-Inflate ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MrJohnson

Can You Over-Inflate ?

Postby MrJohnson » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:03 pm

I've read a number of posts on FT where individuals say that they inflate their implant a couple of times a day until it seems to be fully inflated and then they give the pump several more hard squeezes in order to increase the girth and length over time. Is it possible to over-inflate a Titan Touch until your damage one of the components or is it designed to stop inflating before damage occurs?

It seems that guys with both the AMS 700 and the Titan Touch use this increased pressure technique for growth purposes.
Age 61. Venous leak. Implanted October 2017 with a Titan Touch.

medhatg

Re: Can You Over-Inflate ?

Postby medhatg » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:42 pm

MrJohnson wrote:I've read a number of posts on FT where individuals say that they inflate their implant a couple of times a day until it seems to be fully inflated and then they give the pump several more hard squeezes in order to increase the girth and length over time. Is it possible to over-inflate a Titan Touch until your damage one of the components or is it designed to stop inflating before damage occurs?

It seems that guys with both the AMS 700 and the Titan Touch use this increased pressure technique for growth purposes.

You cannot over-inflate. If the implant cannot stretch, the pump will literally become like a rock. If you massage your penis and wait, this could give the implant the opportunity to stretch, then you might get a couple of pumps.

Matt

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:56 pm

My 63 day old AMS LGX behaves as if there is an overpressure release valve.

Over the weeks after implant, the behavior of the inflation pump has evolved, so it may evolve some more as well. But right now, here is what I observe.

The bulb gets very hard by the time I get up to a full erection and I can't pump it any more unless I wait several seconds and give the bulb another squeeze. The most I can pump the bulb at that point is about one-third of what I got when pumping the first squeezes.

So, I get a 1/3 pump and the bulb is rock hard again. Wait a few seconds and I can get another 1/3 pump and the penis gets no longer, girthier or stiffer. I can repeat this (apparantly) indefinitely.

I would conclude there is a backflowing pressure relief valve OR the valve for pumping up is not seating completely and lettng any overpressure backflow (perhaps it will seat in as time goes on - only time will tell because the AMS representative does not seem to have a clue about any inner workings of the AMS products).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:35 pm

No, you can not overinflate. When the implant is pumped to the max, the bulb gets very hard. When we cycle to maximize penis size, we wait a bit and then see if we can get another pump or two in. Doing this eventually stretched the skin and tissues.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:56 pm

My doc told me after 25 to 30 pumps there's no more saline to pump. He said do 20, wait 5 min then do 5 more. After that it doesn't seem to matter how many more pumps I get in, nothing changes, neither length nor girth.
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:20 am

Zxylpk wrote:My doc told me after 25 to 30 pumps there's no more saline to pump. He said do 20, wait 5 min then do 5 more. After that it doesn't seem to matter how many more pumps I get in, nothing changes, neither length nor girth.

Many of us get a lot more than 25-30 pumps. I think it depends on which model of implant you have. Also, my pump has become more pliable in the 3.5 months I have had it. I get more now than I did at first.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 am

Lost Sheep wrote:My 63 day old AMS LGX behaves as if there is an overpressure release valve.

Over the weeks after implant, the behavior of the inflation pump has evolved, so it may evolve some more as well. But right now, here is what I observe.

The bulb gets very hard by the time I get up to a full erection and I can't pump it any more unless I wait several seconds and give the bulb another squeeze. The most I can pump the bulb at that point is about one-third of what I got when pumping the first squeezes.

So, I get a 1/3 pump and the bulb is rock hard again. Wait a few seconds and I can get another 1/3 pump and the penis gets no longer, girthier or stiffer. I can repeat this (apparantly) indefinitely.

I would conclude there is a backflowing pressure relief valve OR the valve for pumping up is not seating completely and lettng any overpressure backflow (perhaps it will seat in as time goes on - only time will tell because the AMS representative does not seem to have a clue about any inner workings of the AMS products).

Does the pump and relief valve get easier to pump as time goes on? :)

Larry

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:49 am

Larry10625 wrote:

Does the pump and relief valve get easier to pump as time goes on? :)

Larry

How are you doing Larry? Hope all is well.

It does for sure brother. Make sure that you deflate completely and when you start pumping, you get the tick. Also using some of the stretching techniques that Donnie posted (thanks Donnie) do help a lot in getting few pump after the pause.

Matt

MrJohnson

Postby MrJohnson » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:55 am

Thanks for the information guys. It was very helpful.

As Mr. Spock would often say on Star Trek, "BE HARD and prosper."
Age 61. Venous leak. Implanted October 2017 with a Titan Touch.

Return to “Implants”