My storey and worries/ advice needed

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BionicLeeroy

Re: My storey and worries/ advice needed

Postby BionicLeeroy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:43 pm

Hi Hugh
Thanks for your advice. I know its early days just freaking out a bit (probably a lot).
The thing that is really worrying me at the moment is that it keeps getting stuck in a position and doesn't seem at all natural when flaccid. I.e. if I have boxers on and position it to the left. A couple of hours later when I pee its stuck in that position (90 deg bend to left) same if I position it to right (it gets stuck bent to right)
How long does it take before it will hang naturally again?
Will the holding it to the pubic area help with the lumpiness at the base.
Even when I can get it to point down it seems to go straight out for a 1.5 inches before folding down. This is causing an unwanted bulge which makes everything more difficult.
Spikepork do you also have this?
47 year old
Implanted Dec 2017 with coloplast titan 22cm + 3cm rte
previous malleable implant and lue pro.cedure for peyronies, due to crossover implant revised August 2018 with ams CX 24 + 1rte

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:04 pm

BionicLeeroy wrote:Hi Hugh
Thanks for your advice. I know its early days just freaking out a bit (probably a lot).
The thing that is really worrying me at the moment is that it keeps getting stuck in a position and doesn't seem at all natural when flaccid. I.e. if I have boxers on and position it to the left. A couple of hours later when I pee its stuck in that position (90 deg bend to left) same if I position it to right (it gets stuck bent to right)
How long does it take before it will hang naturally again?
Will the holding it to the pubic area help with the lumpiness at the base.
Even when I can get it to point down it seems to go straight out for a 1.5 inches before folding down. This is causing an unwanted bulge which makes everything more difficult.
Spikepork do you also have this?

Pm bbb2.5 he is a coloplast patient educator

You are getting into that grey area between surgeon and company rep.
Since I don't have RTE not sure how that effects things. You may need to move it around as part of your routine

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:07 pm

Leeroy,

I'm at day 25 now and understand your concerns about the flaccid state. For the first couple of weeks my flaccid was pointing at 3:00, but now it hangs at 5:00, no softer but the angle of the dangle has improved. I'm hoping it will continue to improve and soften as time goes by. I wear supportive briefs when going outside, Aiolos Men's Underwear Steel Strength Premium Cotton Hip Brief from Amazon. But for relaxing at home or sleeping I've gone to boxers for the first time in my life, and I think that helps soften the flaccid state.

The penis does take on a "set" to the left or right depending on how it fits in the underwear but can easily be "modeled" back to straight. I don't know if that will ever improve since the cylinders will always be free to move within the penis. The lumpiness and folding are just "dog ears" in the cylinders but can be improved by adding a few pumps.

Sounds like we all have similar concerns at this point in recovery.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:24 pm

hturner12 wrote:Larry talk to an Ams. patientAma.

Spike if yours is titan pm bbb2.5 he is a patient educator

Thanks Hugh, that's a good idea, my message to return my call has been placed. :)

Larry

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:33 pm

I have some similar issues as mine naturally has taken to hangin to the left and trying to making it hang central or even harder to the right is somewhat painful. I don’t have the degree of “kink” you describe tho but definitely a slight curve to the left. I’m just finding it somewhat hard to have a sustained period when I feel comfortable and not in mild discomfort. I’m sure this will pass but I’m aware that the Titan does give a fuller constant penis and it’s an area we all have to find the ideal clothing, positioning and comfort with I believe. I still think at just over 4 weeks that it’s early days.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Return to “Implants”