My storey and worries/ advice needed

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spikepork

Re: My storey and worries/ advice needed

Postby Spikepork » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:19 am

I’m finding quite a lot of pain as you are when inflating and deflating. Specifically deflating is an issue I think Takes time to master. The aching in my whole nether region is fairly bad after and trying to get fully deflated is a battle. Just trying to work out if tight pants and jeans help or hinder!!!!
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:39 am

Hinder puts pressure on everything.

BionicLeeroy

Postby BionicLeeroy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:46 am

I’ve been having no problem inflating. I think having the malleable implant in for 3 months prior to the Titan stretched the penis out and meant the healing on the penis was quick. I am finding it more uncomfortable in the flaccid state and it looks deformed and hard lumps at the base. I have started to wear boxers to see if this will help it hang better. I am really panicking that it’s going to stop me doing all the things I did before (surfing, swimming, cycling) if the Coloplast doesn’t soften up in the next few months I would also consider paying to get it swapped over to an AMS which is supposedly more softer and natural in the flaccid state
47 year old
Implanted Dec 2017 with coloplast titan 22cm + 3cm rte
previous malleable implant and lue pro.cedure for peyronies, due to crossover implant revised August 2018 with ams CX 24 + 1rte

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:19 am

I think I may indeed try looser underwear etc. See if that helps. The Titan does give you the lol of a semi for sure. However as I rearely wear tight trunks publicly I’m not too bothered. I wear shorts for all sports and pants will hold it all in place. I wouldn’t go through another surgery just for a visual affect. Sod that.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:38 am

Leeroy
You are going thru a WTF did I do right now. You are barrly a month out if that dont know your exact date. You are still healing on the inside. Everything is still stiff. You may have to make some changes in the way you dress or the way you do things. However once you are healed and tissue has grown back and around stuff you should be able to do the stuff you did before, with the exception of hiding your dick. I wear loose fitting jeans, comnando am able to not have I am horney bulge

Something my dr had me do was once a day hold it flat against my pubic area. It hurt at first but now I have good movement can even pee with it maxed out.

To take the deformity out give it one pump after you deflate

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:53 am

Spikepork wrote:I’m finding quite a lot of pain as you are when inflating and deflating. Specifically deflating is an issue I think Takes time to master. The aching in my whole nether region is fairly bad after and trying to get fully deflated is a battle. Just trying to work out if tight pants and jeans help or hinder!!!!

I don't know what "totally deflated" feels like. I am still having problems finding the deflate button so I don't want to pump up more. It feels like I have quite a bit of saline in the cylinders now but I just don't know. :(

Larry

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:55 am

I’m with you Larry. It’s a long process getting this right and the discomfort is most unpleasant all day. But we will get there

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:01 am

Spikepork wrote:I’m with you Larry. It’s a long process getting this right and the discomfort is most unpleasant all day. But we will get there

Yeah, I am quite sure it will get better, I just wish I knew if I was deflated or not...

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:25 pm

Larry talk to an Ams. patientAma.

Spike if yours is titan pm bbb2.5 he is a patient educator

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:32 pm

Spikepork wrote:I’m finding quite a lot of pain as you are when inflating and deflating. Specifically deflating is an issue I think Takes time to master. The aching in my whole nether region is fairly bad after and trying to get fully deflated is a battle. Just trying to work out if tight pants and jeans help or hinder!!!!

Hang-in there, I went through lots of pain, discomfort, frustration, cried like a little girl at times, but it is worth it at the end, really worth. I'm at 3.5 months and I love it. The break-through for me came at like 2.5 months as the pain became just as discomfort and I felt that the implant was a part of me. You must do the daily cycling, without it the implant can become useless. The cycling will restore your size, will break the scar tissue and make the pump much easier to use.

Good luck
Matt

Return to “Implants”