My story and current issue

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spikepork

Re: My story and current issue

Postby Spikepork » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:34 am

I can only reiterate having patience. I was implanted 9/12/17 and still the process of full inflation can be quite painful both during and after. Still lots of aches and twinges , some quite painful each day. Plus awkward positioning of the penis during the day. Where to hang the damn thing (Titan) and stay comfortable. Still not “used” mine as surgeon said 6 weeks minimum but have played about. Be patient.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:47 am

Spike
I am about 2 weeks ahead of still experinceing alot of what you are. The pain in cycling is only when I hit the max and it it short lived maybe a minute. The pain I get tired of is when I have to pee my bladder does not tell me me my dick does

bionicvelo

Postby bionicvelo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:52 pm

Thank you for the advice. I did get the model on the keyring, and was able to find the deflate pretty quickly and engage it. It's sitting low, I think it helps that I was bed bound for 2 weeks roughly and wasn't sitting on it to push it up. Frankly (haha) my doctor didn't give me much advice, referred me to the manuals and such, so that was disappointing. I have a followup in a few weeks.

I think the tough part is where I have to pump, it's still quite sore, and it also "slips" out on occasion of my fingers.
45 years old, married 12 years. Implanted Mar 12/17. (AMS MS).

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:40 am

If he did not show how that will more than likely be the next appointment

Return to “Implants”