I think my pump is broken

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: I think my pump is broken

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:38 am

ThePlumber1964 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:OMG, I stumbled upon a BIG help. Yesterday I cycled twice for an hour each time really easy. The secret is a heating pad. I turned it up to max and when it got too hot I turned it down to med. The pump worked great... Who knew, roasted nuts pumps easier and is less painful. :)

Larry

Yep, that is my routine. Since I was not able to do the hot baths during the first two weeks since I did not have one available at my son’s apartment in NYC, I used the heating pad. Since then, I use it as a way to “tender” my penis before cycling, and to sooth it during cycling.

ThePlumber

It works amazingly... why didn't we think of that a long time ago :?: :D :o :o :D :lol

Larry

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:32 am

Was a genuine ? We don’t call them heat pads in the UK. Sorry. I get it now.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:36 am

Spike
Are they called warmer or warming blanket? Since we have brothers from around the world it is very possible for things to be called differeant things. When ever I post I try to remember what country that person is in

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:48 am

Called “electric blankets” here lol. That’s what threw me.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:05 pm

Spikepork wrote:Called “electric blankets” here lol. That’s what threw me.
Then what do you call a bed-sized electric blanket to distinguish it from the heating pad size?
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

robertm

Postby robertm » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:45 pm

"Robert, to be honest with you, I have serious doubts about this other site. You can count on one hand the number of negative implant experiences on here and yet there is a bunch on another site??? I dunno..."
Larry

Larry, I hope you're right. But what would be the motivation for creating a fake web site that bashes implants? Maybe VED or sildenifil manufacturers?
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:39 pm

Spikepork wrote:Was a genuine ? We don’t call them heat pads in the UK. Sorry. I get it now.

Sorry, I forgot you were not from the US. What are they called in the UK? :D

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:45 pm

hturner12 wrote:Spike
Are they called warmer or warming blanket? Since we have brothers from around the world it is very possible for things to be called differeant things. When ever I post I try to remember what country that person is in

Reminds me of a funny story... A friend of mine was on a family trip and was driving through the states. They stopped at a restaurant for lunch and one of his kids got ketchup all over them so he asked the waitress for a napkin and she quietly said ok. A little while later he asked again and she bent down and said "what do you want it for"? So he showed her... "oh, a serviette you mean"... she thought he meant a sanitary napkin. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:49 pm

Don’t forget we call cigarettes “fags”!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:52 pm

Spikepork wrote:Don’t forget we call cigarettes “fags”!

yeah, I heard that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Return to “Implants”