Implant Doctors in the Raleigh/Durham NC area

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Implant Doctors in the Raleigh/Durham NC area

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:40 pm

LesNesman1 wrote:Interesting

As Hospitals go I thought they were top notch and the food was very good as well.I have BCBS and they paid the entire bill except for 500 deductible and that includes having a vasectomy during the procedure as well.They paid some 45k all in.

Good luck with wherever you get the procedure done.
Les

Like everything else, everyone has their own opinion. People said the hospital I was at had crappy food, but I liked it. :)

Larry

reallynow48

Postby reallynow48 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:04 pm

LesNesman1 wrote:Interesting

As Hospitals go I thought they were top notch and the food was very good as well.I have BCBS and they paid the entire bill except for 500 deductible and that includes having a vasectomy during the procedure as well.They paid some 45k all in.

Good luck with wherever you get the procedure done.
Les

I have three personal urologists that tried very hard for them to accept my insurance. Each time they were denied. The surgeries were to take place at the previous named Durham Regional, which is now changed to Duke Regional. Your story doesn't sound plausible as my surgery was performed at UNC without a vasectomy. Still getting bills and mine will probably at end cost be closer to 60k, and Duke is way higher than UNC at just about every surgery they perform. How I know this..........wife worked at UNC for 20 years in billing and coding.
53 yo Caucasian with AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm extensions. Surgery at the beginning of Dec, 2017. Type 2 Diabetic.

LesNesman1

Postby LesNesman1 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:16 pm

Not Plausable??

So you are calling me a Lier are you?
Maybe I just have much better insurance then you because I only paid 500 dollars because my company pays all but 500 of my deductible.hospital billed 85k for everything and BCBS agreed and paid 45k.Duke hospital in Raleigh.Sorry if it did not work for you but for me it was seamless and a good experience.

Les
ED for 28 years.Used all pills and injections until no other options worked.
Age-53
Implanted 4/19/17 by Dr. Aaron Lentz( Duke Urology)--22CM Titan no RTE's
Bionic Assault 6/12/17 and blew her doors off.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:18 am

I drove from Boone, NC to Baltimore as Dr. Kramer was my choice after taking almost a year to decide. I to looked at Lentz but chose Dr. Kramer and had a great experience. His team is outstanding, hospital as good at care as MD Anderson in Houston was for my late wife cancer treatment. Spoke with him and number of time and had surgery March 2, 2016. Choose who you feel will do the best and talk to them before selecting.

A surgeon who had Dr. Kramer do his implant said "Watch his hands" as he felt he was an Excellent Surgeon.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

livingwithca

Postby livingwithca » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:21 am

Dr. Figler did my surgery and is amazing.
I got a great result. have referred several patients to him and they are all happy.

Return to “Implants”