The date is approaching

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
charlygoico

The date is approaching

Postby charlygoico » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:08 am

Dear friends, I am from Argentina and I have implant surgery scheduled for late February. I am 43 years old and after fighting a venous leak for more than 20 years with different treatments, going through pills, injections and venous surgery that did not have the desired result.

Some time ago I am analyzing the implantability of the implant and it is a decision already made.

The implant chosen is a Titan OTR recommended by the doctor.

Logically I have normal fears from the point of view of recovery, the loss of size, the visibility of the pump, the possibility of using it without being noticed by my partner, etc.

I am a relatively healthy, thin man and I practice sports every day, as well as I have rigid erections but of short duration so the elasticity of my penis is good and maybe that could be something positive.

This forum has been decisive for making my decision, since for months I have been reading your experiences and it is as if I had taken an accelerated course.

I will appreciate any comments about it and the advice will be welcome.

greetings to all.
I'm 43 years old. Probable implant date February 7, 2018 by Dr. Bechara, Argentina. Great surgeon Diagnosis Fuga Venosa more than 20 years ago. I am from Buenos Aires. Argentina.

Greg1956

Re: The date is approaching

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:20 am

Best wishes on your upcoming surgery. I suffered ED for 30 years and just got my implant 3 1/2 mo this ago. It is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Keep us updated and feel free to ask questions as you think of them.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:05 pm

charlygoico wrote:Dear friends, I am from Argentina and I have implant surgery scheduled for late February. I am 43 years old and after fighting a venous leak for more than 20 years with different treatments, going through pills, injections and venous surgery that did not have the desired result.

Some time ago I am analyzing the implantability of the implant and it is a decision already made.

Logically I have normal fears from the point of view of recovery, the loss of size, the visibility of the pump, the possibility of using it without being noticed by my partner, etc.

I am a relatively healthy, thin man and I practice sports every day, as well as I have rigid erections but of short duration so the elasticity of my penis is good and maybe that could be something positive.

This forum has been decisive for making my decision, since for months I have been reading your experiences and it is as if I had taken an accelerated course.

greetings to all.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:14 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
charlygoico wrote:Dear friends, I am from Argentina and I have implant surgery scheduled for late February. I am 43 years old and after fighting a venous leak for more than 20 years with different treatments, going through pills, injections and venous surgery that did not have the desired result.

greetings to all.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Don't worry so much about size. Do what the doctor tells you, cycle every day. You will be getting a Titan, which from what I understand, it's for bigger dicks although the one I have (the LGX) allows you to stretch it for length and girth. BUT, I have been saying since I became a member... There is no point in having a 7" dick that just hangs there looking stupid. I would much prefer 5" that is rock hard and I can screw for hours.

Larry

charlygoico

Postby charlygoico » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:39 am

Thanks for the reply. The date was advanced by the beginning of February, just on the 7th, so I am a little over 30 days away from one of the most important decisions of my life.

I'll comment on how things are going.

Thanks friends.
:roll:
I'm 43 years old. Probable implant date February 7, 2018 by Dr. Bechara, Argentina. Great surgeon Diagnosis Fuga Venosa more than 20 years ago. I am from Buenos Aires. Argentina.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:43 pm

charlygoico wrote:Thanks for the reply. The date was advanced by the beginning of February, just on the 7th, so I am a little over 30 days away from one of the most important decisions of my life.

I'll comment on how things are going.

Thanks friends.
:roll:

It will seem like healing takes forever but it really doesn't. It does take time for everything to heal and scar tissue to form. Make sure you ask your doctor about when to cycle, if you need to pull your pump down every day, if you can have a hot Epsom salts bath, about your sutures, etc. :)

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:03 pm

Most important listen to your dr and follow his orders any thing seems wrong contact him

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:22 pm

Good luck Charley. It's worth it. I now know.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

cowboybob

Postby cowboybob » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:39 pm

Charly, good luck on your upcoming procedure. I had a three piece implant put in five weeks ago and am very glad I did. I was a little nervous just before I was sedated, but I thought to myself, well, I’m not turning back now. Next thing, I’m out in a beautiful sleep, and then I woke up in the recovery room, and then home the next day. I took the pain pills that were prescribed to me, and when they ran out the next week and I still had some discomfort I asked for some that were a little stronger, and used them for the next week. Now, after five weeks I still have a dull ache down there, which is normal, and some chafing between my scrotum and inner thigh, but I just take Excedrine or Tylenol and use baby powder for the chafing. I will say this. So far, every “problem” I thought I had turned out to be normal, like having some pain still after five weeks, or having a hard time finding the inflation pump and the deflation button when I started doing by my daily pump and deflate practice (there will be healing going on in your scrotum for several weeks, but that will clear up, making those exercises easy). So have patience. Oh, and your doctor will likely ask you to pull down on your pump mechanism as it sometimes tries to scoot up high in your scrotum, so be sure to do that if he says so. I do not regret making my decision at all, and you won’t either. Also, there are several great guys here to help you through it! And don’t hesitate to call your doctor with any questions. I sure have!
68 years old, prostate removed 2007, artificial sphincter installed 2008, replaced in 2016, three piece Penile implant installed December 4, 2017.

francisco

Postby francisco » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:07 am

Charlygoico I wish you the best!!!! I´ve sent you a pm!
Male 26 years old, From Bs. As. Suffering from ED since April '17.

Return to “Implants”