The date is approaching

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
charlygoico

Re: The date is approaching

Postby charlygoico » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:01 am

Thank you very much friends for the good wishes! I will keep you informed of how everything is going.

regards
I'm 43 years old. Probable implant date February 7, 2018 by Dr. Bechara, Argentina. Great surgeon Diagnosis Fuga Venosa more than 20 years ago. I am from Buenos Aires. Argentina.

VegasED
Location: Las Vegas NV, actually I live in Henderson a suburb of LV

Re: The date is approaching

Postby VegasED » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:49 pm

Greetings charlygoico, I too would like to welcome you to the FT brotherhood! I went bionic on 11/6/17. Although I have issues about the tubing that is used to transport the saline from the reservoir to the 2 cylinder tubes in your penis, it's showing way too much & is in the way like a weird mass. I will be addressing that again soon with my doctor. All & all it was a good decision. To have a firm & useful erection again is heaven. Is it exactly the same as a natural erection? No. But it's the next gest thing!
Be sure to ask your doctor anything that concerns you. I even would write things down as I thought of them to be sure to ask him. We are ready & willing to share our experiences with you. Nothing is too personal, we understand what it's like to want "frank" answers to "frank" questions. Wish you a speedy recovery when you get your implant. VegasED
VegasED 61 yo - Insulin Diabetic - Coloplast Implanted 11-6-17, tubing issue pictures posted 6/11/18

Return to “Implants”