Implant feels like a skeleton.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: Implant feels like a skeleton.

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:30 pm

See these pictures. The tops are of hard plastic, so agree with your description.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8414&p=63357&hilit=%2Ajpg#p63357
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

cowboybob

Postby cowboybob » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:34 pm

Lost Sheep, thank you for the pictures! One thing I like is that because of the frame this has, I always have girth.
68 years old, prostate removed 2007, artificial sphincter installed 2008, replaced in 2016, three piece Penile implant installed December 4, 2017.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:09 pm

cowboybob wrote:Lost Sheep, thank you for the pictures! One thing I like is that because of the frame this has, I always have girth.

I am not sure what you mean by"frame". My implant loses girth in tid mid- length portion (most of the penile shaft) when deflated and gains about an inch (25mm) in girth when inflated. Significant difference. Yours does not?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:20 pm

for me, the "skeleton" is also something I can feel when I am fully deflated. I suspect this might be more obvious with titan coloplast. For me, the "skeleton like" things are the wrinkles of the coloplast cylinder tubing. Some guys like to be partially inflated so that there are no wrinkles or crinkles. I am fine with the wrinkles since I was told by my surgeon that it is important to have the implant fully deflated so that your natural erectile tissues can remain full and with blood flow.

Although I am big believer in the big girth and great hardness of the titan, I recognize that these wrinkles/crinkles are the price one pays for having that implant.

All this being said, the "skeleton like" feeling is just not a problem for me, though I suspect that a woman feeling the implant fully deflated might wonder "hmmm, that feels a little different than usual" --- which is why titan guys are sure that they are at least partially inflated when engaging in foreplay.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

cowboybob

Postby cowboybob » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:23 am

Lost Sheep, yes, mine functions just like yours. Same significant difference.
68 years old, prostate removed 2007, artificial sphincter installed 2008, replaced in 2016, three piece Penile implant installed December 4, 2017.

Return to “Implants”