Was your stretched Flaccid length your final implanted length??

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
garry101

Was your stretched Flaccid length your final implanted length??

Postby garry101 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:42 am

Hi guys, I am determined to get an implant this year. I have a lot of questions and tbh I am am little scared.

Is the stretched flaccid length the same as your final implanted length????

My stretched flaccid length is 6.5 inches non bone pressed. If I can get 6.5 inch implanted length I will be extremely happy. Please advice.
24 years old Canadian. Suffering from ED for 2 years due to a slight injury. Looking to get an implant next year. Can't wait!!! :| :roll:

Anonymous3

Re: Was your stretched Flaccid length your final implanted length??

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:55 am

That is one way they measure, but that is only an approximation. I would reccommed research the VED pre op protocol and talk to your Dr. If you VED the tube legnth will be about an inch longer than . I did not loose any wife says I am bigger.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:57 am

Mine was very close, and I lost no length at all. The only measurement that counts is the measurement made internally after you have been opened up on the table. Everything else is just an estimate.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:06 pm

Garry,
For most of my life my erect length was 6.5", but I lost length from long term ED, age, and a Prostatectomy. I was down to 4.5" prior to implant, but I could massage my penis and get 5" totally flaccid. When my surgeon did the stretch test it was 4.5". Right after surgery that was what I measured and figured that is what I would end up with. As I healed and started cycling I found out I could pump it up a lot more. Now at 3.5 month post-op it is 6". With my AMS LGX my surgeon is confident I will gain more. I am hoping I will get back to my God given size, but thrilled with what I have.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

INfarmer

Postby INfarmer » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:18 pm

Well before I gained a lot of weight I was 7.5 and very thick, but as I aged and gained weight it was measured pre-op stretch as 6 and as of today I am at 6 and 1/4 and if wife presses down the old fat pat I have just over 7 inches which is a loss of 1/2 which is normal..and the implant was an 18cm with 5 cm tips so I’ll never get more then I am now in length. I am not as thick as I once was but as weeks go by and I stretch and cycle it is gaining.wife has zero complaints and we are enjoying the fact I get hard at will on the spot like I was 18 again and I do t lose it unless we are done for the night no matter what :)
52 married 25 years, ED started when I was in military from nerve damage back & PTSD in 2003 following my last deployment. Implant was done at Hines VAMC by Loyola University. They implanted a AMS 700 CX (18 cm with 5 cm tips) installed on 10/4/2017.

Return to “Implants”