ran out of saline the 6th time I pumped it up

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
trekfish

ran out of saline the 6th time I pumped it up

Postby trekfish » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:44 pm

I had an implant 12/8/17, 22cm titan 1.5 rtes, pumped it up twice a day for the last three days.
Today I pumped it and on the last pump, the pump stayed collapsed, I let it stay erect for a half an hour and deflated it, the pump is full again.
I am about an inch short preimplant and although the cylinders are hard I have lots of skin loose on the erection, I'm an inch short in circumference,was 6.25 now 5.25, used to not be able to touch fingers and it, now can touch them easily.
I should be happy with it, but my wife loved the girth although she''ll accept whatever I have, I'm disappointed, will use it anyway, I don't think they'll change it because I'm unhappy with the length, I wonder if they underfilled the reservoir, I don't think there is a leak cause I I believe the leak would have allowed bodily fluids in and filled the pump.

Would they do a reimplant just cause it was undersized?
Last edited by trekfish on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a c-4 quadriplegic incomplete as of 1/1/11. I'm 66 years old with ed for for 6 years, went to dr. Raphael Carrion at the VA and am waiting for an appointment to perform an implant with a titan. Titan implanted on 12/8/17, 22cm with 1.5 cm rtes.

ED2013

Re: ran out of saline the 6th time I pumped it up

Postby ED2013 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:03 pm

Get another opinion or two from other surgeons.

trekfish

Postby trekfish » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:11 pm

I haven't had a followup yet, will start there
I'm a c-4 quadriplegic incomplete as of 1/1/11. I'm 66 years old with ed for for 6 years, went to dr. Raphael Carrion at the VA and am waiting for an appointment to perform an implant with a titan. Titan implanted on 12/8/17, 22cm with 1.5 cm rtes.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:30 pm

I'm sorry your having problems my brother. Some so called Dr.s shouldn't be allowed near a dick. They fuck up so many implants.
1. Too big or too long (,can't fucking measure)
2. Too short.(not using RTEs)and can't measure.
3. Pump to high.(guaranteed revision) Is this incompetence or guaranteed surgery.?
4. No feeling in dick.(severed nerves some never returns,)
5. Tubing too long or wrapped.(ask Alibaba)
6. Assembly line surgeries only concerned about money.
Fucking Incompetence.
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:43 pm

ddbryan,

Do you need an amen? You will get three from me!!!

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:50 pm

Some guys chose a superstar surgeon and later regret it. I used a local Urologist and had ABSOLUTELY no problems or complications
Donnie. Glad your finally fixed right Plumber. Drs should butcher their own dicks.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:42 pm

trekfish wrote: I believe the leak would have allowed bodily fluids in and filled the pump.

Sorry for your less-than optimal outcome. Perhaps there is a less problematic explanation, I hope.

I doubt if a leak would allow bodily fluids to replenish saline lost through a leak. The pressure differential that allowed the leak would have to be reversed to allow bodily fluid to enter the implant system.

If there is a leak, I expect the problem would get progressively worse.

More likely is a kink in the tubing that prevents refilling the pump bulb. This can be checked or cured by pulling down on pump of turning it this way or that to unkink the tubing. Experiment a little to see if you can cause a difference. I have a similar situation; the pump gets too hard to pump, then a minute later it is pumpable again. Not as much a problem as yours, but at nearly two months post-op, I can get full rigidity and just about the size I expected, so am not worried. If I had a bulb that did not refill like yours, I think I would call my surgeon, but not with any alarm.

I note that you are only 12 days post-op. Sometimes it takes 6 months of twice-daily inflation to the maximum tolerable to stretch scar tissue out to your ultimate dimensions. There is hope for you and your wife.

Thank you for your service. My implant was done courtesy of the V.A. by an Air Force Surgeon with a high degree of expertise. I waited and searched 14 months and am not unhappy I delayed to get a highly qualified surgeon who "is dedicated to his craft" (in the words of Dr. Eid). From what I have read, Dr. Carrion is also such a surgeon and if you anr candid with him, I am confident you will get satisfaction.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

trekfish

Postby trekfish » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:08 am

Thanks for the replies, I trust Dr. Carrion, I wonder if because I'm pretty much a grower that it might have caused a lower measurement initially so a larger implant wasn't installed, I've noticed that when I have sex after 15 or 20 minutes, my penis would be longer and maybe that's why after 20 minutes I maxed out the implant.
I think a 24 cm titan would have made a difference, since it is wider and add a little length since rtes are not expandable.
But meanwhile I'll just make the best of it.

And thanks for your service also.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:10 am

Granted the rte do not expand they are the extension from tip to public bone. A 24 would have been too big and could case problems. Hopefully he put the big reservoir in and filled it with a lot of saline. Mine is 120cc with 100cc saline. That a.ount should be good for 20 full pumps according to my Dr. There is no way I can get 20 full pumps. As I pump the pumps get smaller, till the last one barely moves the pump and that is rock hard.

trekfish

Postby trekfish » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:57 pm

I think a 24 would have been perfect, with the reservoir empty, I have no pain in the tips, in fact I can't sense the tips in the glands, but it works and I'll make the best of it.
I had sex with my wife today and it was great, I usually have to be slow initially with her and use lube, she said she's happy with it and there is less pain for her.
Still I miss the size.

Return to “Implants”