Day 15

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spikepork

Re: Day 15

Postby Spikepork » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Agreed Gregg. I still feel quite tender and especially keen to see the back of these stitches which are disovable but haven't yet disolved. Just read on another thread a guy activating on day 4!! Blimey
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Spike
Even though they are disolveable stiches I had a couple that were stubborn and dr took them out.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:01 pm

Spikepork wrote:Agreed Gregg. I still feel quite tender and especially keen to see the back of these stitches which are disovable but haven't yet disolved. Just read on another thread a guy activating on day 4!! Blimey

For Dr. Eid’s patients, this is not an uncommon. If you have surgery Wednesday, activation on Saturday if patient feels he can do it, we have the OK to do it. It is quite an experience, pretty different from others, where you need to wait 3-6 weeks. I have had gone through both circumstances, and if you follow his post-op instructions to the “t”, there is barely any inflammation and soreness, which makes it possible without mayor discomfort. Quite rewarding!

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:37 am

Hey guys... My doctor told me no baths for a while, because of the sutures. He didn't say what "a while" was and I forgot to ask. Now he is on Christmas vacation. What was everyone else told?

Merry Christmas :)

Larry

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:51 am

Larry,

In my previous 3 surgeries in which dissolvable sutures where used, three days no-shower were requested (I used damp clothes to wash myself for hygiene purposes), and at least 3 weeks of no hot bath. This was more or less the protocol 3 doctors recommended, but your surgeon could be different. No way to reach his office for instructions?

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:57 am

ThePlumber1964 wrote:Larry,

In my previous 3 surgeries in which dissolvable sutures where used, three days no-shower were requested (I used damp clothes to wash myself for hygiene purposes), and at least 3 weeks of no hot bath. This was more or less the protocol 3 doctors recommended, but your surgeon could be different. No way to reach his office for instructions?

ThePlumber

Yeah, probably after Christmas... I just don't know when. He gave me his personal email address and always answers it, although I have never tried during any holidays. Thanks for the reply, Merry Christmas.

Larry

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:32 am

I was told 2 weeks minimum before any baths and then justa "quick dip" and not a long soak. So I've stuck to that. Also no "soaping" or "lathering" on or near the stiches area. Hope that helps? Mind you the differing instructions seen on here can some times make you (well me) paranoid. Especially when you see someone posting they "activated" on day 3/4 post op! There's no way that would have worked for me. I'm day 17 and still a fair few aches. Whilst I can feel about down there without too much discomfort now I do still ache and until these stiches go I'm fairly sure I need to wait as told until 5th Jan for the professionals to help with the first activation.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:51 am

2 to 3 weeks on baths sounds right. I was able to do frontal shower after a week

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:15 am

Spikepork wrote:I was told 2 weeks minimum before any baths and then justa "quick dip" and not a long soak. So I've stuck to that. Also no "soaping" or "lathering" on or near the stiches area. Hope that helps? Mind you the differing instructions seen on here can some times make you (well me) paranoid. Especially when you see someone posting they "activated" on day 3/4 post op! There's no way that would have worked for me. I'm day 17 and still a fair few aches. Whilst I can feel about down there without too much discomfort now I do still ache and until these stiches go I'm fairly sure I need to wait as told until 5th Jan for the professionals to help with the first activation.

Yeah, I absolutely agree. The skin on the distal end of the shaft is drying up and now covers over the pee hole. I have one BXO lesion on the head and it's open with mild bleeding. When I urinate, the urine can't get out so it swirls around and gets on the lesion and burns. I need to soak so I can moisten this mess up.

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:19 am

Luberderm

Return to “Implants”