Can someone with a Titan OTR contact me (emergency deflation)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Sirsarcastic

Can someone with a Titan OTR contact me (emergency deflation)

Postby Sirsarcastic » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:32 pm

If you have a Titan touch can you please pm me. I got it deflated, inflated and can't deflate again. I'm in some pain Thanks
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

Larry10625

Re: Can someone with a Titan OTR contact me (emergency deflation)

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:48 pm

Sirsarcastic wrote:If you have a Titan touch can you please pm me. I got it deflated, inflated and can't deflate again. I'm in some pain Thanks

Did you get it??? Why were you trying to cycle after only one week? :)

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Sirsarcastic wrote:If you have a Titan touch can you please pm me. I got it deflated, inflated and can't deflate again. I'm in some pain Thanks

Do you gave contact info for patient liason frm Coloplast?

Sorry I do not have more to give you
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Sirsarcastic

Postby Sirsarcastic » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:31 pm

Didn't get it, but it's fine it's not the inflation that's bothering me it's the glans. They're very irritated. And I have no pain in scrotum or shaft. Pretty much ready for cycling
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:39 pm

Are you cleared for hot baths? If so, you’ll be able to feel the pump and release button while bathing.

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:13 pm

Forum member bbb2.5 is a "Coloplast Patient Educator". Maybe if you PM him he might have suggestions.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

longdayze

Postby longdayze » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:17 pm

Sorry to hear your having a difficult time deflating. the release valve is right above the pump, you should feel an indentation on one side, press and hold while using your other hand to squeeze your penis as it deflates. This should only take 8-10 seconds, after deflated to the desired amount, press one pump to engage the lock valve.
Good luck, this should work.

SAM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:35 am

pump.jpg
pump.jpg (97.9 KiB) Viewed 2245 times

if you are not able to deflate it is probably becuase:

a) you are not pressing on the "nipple" of the deflate mechanism (see the above picture)
or
(b) you are not pressing on the nipple hard enough and for enough seconds
or
(c) you are not holding the nipple in deflate pressure at the same time as squeezing your penis (the "one touch release" is really not a one touch release -- I presume that is why coloplast have renamed it 'Titan touch")
or
(d) your fingers are 90 degree off of the nipple and dish like pad (see diagram)
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:24 am

Blimey ops you have resolved this? I had my op a couple of days before you and have been told to leave well alone until 5th Jan when I will be shown and helped for the first time to inflate and deflate. To be honest I feel still too uncomfortable to even try yet so don't think I could even try. Best wishes you sort this.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:25 am

Sirsarcastic wrote:Didn't get it, but it's fine it's not the inflation that's bothering me it's the glans. They're very irritated. And I have no pain in scrotum or shaft. Pretty much ready for cycling

Geez, I'm still all swollen.

Larry

Return to “Implants”