Implanted penis is impossible to get 90 degrees erection?  

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
edsince18

Implanted penis is impossible to get 90 degrees erection?  

Postby edsince18 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:49 am

Watching implant inflation video on youtube, man's penis in video seems to be come down

Is this situation common? or make any problem during sex?
ed since high school graduation, 25 years old now

LMCatman

Re: Implanted penis is impossible to get 90 degrees erection?  

Postby LMCatman » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:44 am

Mine first (botched) implant pointed down quite a bit. It also bent severely to the left about an inch out and had to be replaced in a year. I had problems but could fuck! My second and third Titans are 90 degrees. Spoiler alert: I'm just under 5 inches. If I had a "big one" gravity might have an effect.

Even with the angle and bend of the first Titan, I went from 2.5 years of "non-fucking" to "fucking"..... an indescribable improvement in my life. If you can't fuck and an implant is your only option, well .... go for it! You ain't gettin' no younger!

Good luck!
Last edited by LMCatman on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:47 am

LMCatman wrote:Mine first (botched) implant pointed down quite a bit. It also bent severely to the left about an inch out and had to be replaced in a year. I had problems but could fuck! My second and third Titans are 90 degrees. Spoiler alert: I'm just under 5 inches. If I had a "big one" gravity might have an effect.

Even with the angle and bend of the fist Titan, I went from 2.5 years of "non-fucking" to "fucking"..... an indescribable improvement in my life. If you can't fuck and an implant is your only option, well .... go for it! You ain't gettin' no younger!

Good luck!

EXACTLY!!! and you had, what seems to me by all the research I have done, a great surgeon. :)

Larry

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:52 am

Dr Perito was, is and will continue to be "My Hero"......
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:03 am

LMCatman wrote:Dr Perito was, is and will continue to be "My Hero"......

I feel the same way about my surgeon.

Larry

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:24 am

Like LMCatman, my first implant was totally botched, and barely made 4:30 - 5:00 (45 degrees); it was an AMS 21cm + 2 LGX. Before the surgery, when successfully injected, it was pointing straight and up at 2:30.

Aside of being faulty since implantation (damaged pump), it was so undersized on the proximal portion that it was painfully hanging since it didn’t have deep enough support at the crus, with “erections” not lasting more than a minute. Needless to say that sex was an impossible mission: trying to use it was extremely painful and frustrating because it was constantly interrupted to re-pump every minute or so.

My pre-op shaft was hanging totally straight. After the surgery, it was pointing sharply to the left in both, flaccid and “erect” state. The culprit was the reservoir tubing cut too shot, plus it was so tense positioned against the right cavernosa, that it pushed the entire shaft to the left.

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:54 pm

Edsince18
My erection post implant pointed down to 4 oclock or lowerer. I was disapponted. Could not do a "no hands entry" and some of the old positions didn't work because i was still pumping for growth. Then i read something on FT. Was some of the best advice. During my cycling, i pulled my penis up and held it against my belly with waistband of my underwear or pajamas. I even got advice to get compression shorts, pump up to 60% or so and sleep semi hard with penis pointing up. My erection after two months practicing these methods is now higher than 3 oclock and i can "no hands entry" very easily. So the point is, if you are facing a negative in your recovery, do some research. There is a wealth of knowledge here on FT and a bunch of helpful brothers.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:18 pm

Bandit,

That is something that I always provided feedback to my surgeons, and asked them why that practice (post-surgery modeling) was not part of the protocol they would recommend to their patients. Three of them told me that it was a valid point, and that indeed it should be done as a regular practice. I also did something similar to what you described, and it had some positive outcomes out of it.

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:31 pm

Bit invasive but any bionic men got pics of their successful 2:30 or 3 o'clock erections?
Digging for pics in this forum can be a chore after all especially from phone browser.

Cheers
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:47 am

jackhammerdreamz wrote:Bit invasive but any bionic men got pics of their successful 2:30 or 3 o'clock erections?
Digging for pics in this forum can be a chore after all especially from phone browser.

Cheers

Type .jpg in the search bar at the top and you will find LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of pictures. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”