Implant size ratios

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FreddyFree

Re: Implant size ratios

Postby FreddyFree » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:31 pm

ThePlumber1964 wrote:Obviously, a photo was taken at the end of the entire executive production people. My wife was mortified when she saw it; it looked like I had an semi erection, and it was published everywhere :oops: ...! Now, I am more self conscious about it, and my wardrobe selection is carefully vetted by her. :roll:

ThePlumber

That's funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:18 pm

I think something is wrong with the math.
The formula does not work. I tried it.
Not sure. Math not my thing.
Can google the #cm to inches in search box.
Give you total results.
Just saying some wild # going on here. I also heave been tying to figure it out for awhile now.

Granted when I got measured up I think I am closer in range to what Dr said I would be and total length after surgury.

Plus you have to take into account if the person is overweight.
How much would be burried inside. I saw 2 Dr's. On told me he measures different than otter Dr. But in the end he said I would be same length.
So another issue you have to take into account.
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:49 pm

If you are "implant-virgin", a high quality induced erection is the best methodology. I have heard stories that one surgeon basically did not take a patient just because he requested to be injected to have a proper sizing before surgery. Obviously, the patient have educated himself about the entire implant topics and issues, and I assume that made the surgeon uncomfortable. :?: :?: :?:

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

TomW46

Postby TomW46 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:03 pm

I've always just used the calculator on my phone to multiply inches by 2.54 to get centimeters and divided centimeters by 2.54 to get inches.
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:21 am

OK folks... I don't understand the whole length thing. What good is a 7" dick if you can't do anything but pee with it?

How about let the doctors be doctors. I think we have it backwards... we should not expect that all doctors are incompetent until proven competent. We should assume competent until proven otherwise. No doctor stands over a patient in the OR and says "watch me turn this guys package into ground chuck". They want the patients happy so that a) they won't get sued and b) the patients will recommend their friends.

I have never been well endowed and I don't expect I ever will be. I will be happy just being able to be intimate with my wife who has been and, continues to be, so loving, supportive and understanding. Let's keep our eyes on the ball OK? :)

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:01 am

Larry10625 wrote:OK folks... I don't understand the whole length thing. What good is a 7" dick if you can't do anything but pee with it?

How about let the doctors be doctors. I think we have it backwards... we should not expect that all doctors are incompetent until proven competent. We should assume competent until proven otherwise. No doctor stands over a patient in the OR and says "watch me turn this guys package into ground chuck". They want the patients happy so that a) they won't get sued and b) the patients will recommend their friends.

I have never been well endowed and I don't expect I ever will be. I will be happy just being able to be intimate with my wife who has been and, continues to be, so loving, supportive and understanding. Let's keep our eyes on the ball OK? :)

Larry

Larry,
I agree that the ultimate goal of a penile implant should be a quality election, but penis size has always been an important issue to many men. I believe there are a lot of guys who won’t schedule implant surgery because they are worried they will lose length. There are a lot of guys who come to this site who are interested in this topic. Just like many of the other threads here on FT, some are meaningful to me and others are not. When I see topics that don’t matter to me, I love on, but I realize they may be important to other men. If we can help those who want this information, we are serving the needs of the members here.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

TomW46

Postby TomW46 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:53 am

We should assume competent until proven otherwise.

I'm not sure about assuming anything. There can be mistakes and maybe incompetence. I would research any Doctor as much as possible before letting him work on my dick. How many revisions (such as lowering a high pump) have we read about right here recently?
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:17 pm

Larry10625 wrote:OK folks... I don't understand the whole length thing. What good is a 7" dick if you can't do anything but pee with it?

Larry

I totally agree, Larry.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:21 pm

Larry

Larry, I totally agree. Just one question - now that we have three balls, which one do we keep our eye on? :?
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:53 pm

Greg1956 wrote:

Larry

Larry,
I agree that the ultimate goal of a penile implant should be a quality election, but penis size has always been an important issue to many men. I believe there are a lot of guys who won’t schedule implant surgery because they are worried they will lose length. There are a lot of guys who come to this site who are interested in this topic. Just like many of the other threads here on FT, some are meaningful to me and others are not. When I see topics that don’t matter to me, I love on, but I realize they may be important to other men. If we can help those who want this information, we are serving the needs of the members here.

Greg

Hi Greg;
Believe it or not, I really do see your point although, it's nothing I have ever had to worry about.. a smaller dick is still a small dick. All I am thinking is I would be really proud of a 7" schlong but if it can't get up, I think I would settle for 5 and a half I could do something with. After all, unless I am into voyeurism the only one that's gunna see me (except for the guys in the restroom at the highway truck stop) is my wife and I am certain she wants it up too. I have also been obsessed with trying to get a big dick (I even looked into a penis transplant, which has supposedly never been successfully done). I have just come to accept that I will go to my grave with a less than average package. :(

Larry

Return to “Implants”