Implant size ratios

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Implant size ratios

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:56 pm

TomW46 wrote:
We should assume competent until proven otherwise.

I'm not sure about assuming anything. There can be mistakes and maybe incompetence. I would research any Doctor as much as possible before letting him work on my dick. How many revisions (such as lowering a high pump) have we read about right here recently?

Well being Canadian, I don't really know the medical system in the US but, if people were to pushy with doctors here, they would just walk out and go see one of the other many, many patients sitting in the waiting room that have been waiting for months for an appointment. I will stick to believing that no bad news is good news.

Larry

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:51 pm

That’s is the reason that everyone has to make their homework! Guys, believe me...
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:17 pm

Larry,
My thinking is more for the pre-implanted guys who have heard they will lose length and then perhaps hear their doc say they will probably get a ?? Size implant. Suddenly they are confused, maybe not knowing how much goes inside. It’s all about answering every question.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Greg1956 wrote:Larry,
My thinking is more for the pre-implanted guys who have heard they will lose length and then perhaps hear their doc say they will probably get a ?? Size implant. Suddenly they are confused, maybe not knowing how much goes inside. It’s all about answering every question.

Greg

Yeah Greg, I am still confused. I have read on here that when they do a revision it is bigger than the original. Because I only had it a month, I figured I would just get the same size. The first one was a AMS CX 18 + 2, the one I have now is a AMS LGX 15 + 2. Dr. Brock says he chose that because of the ability to stretch it in both length and girth. I really trust him, it's just disheartening. Using the mathematic formulas on her will make me bug eyed but still doesn't work out, but after the implant I am definitely longer although still very swollen.

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:58 pm

radioradio wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:OK folks... I don't understand the whole length thing. What good is a 7" dick if you can't do anything but pee with it?

How about let the doctors be doctors. I think we have it backwards... we should not expect that all doctors are incompetent until proven competent. We should assume competent until proven otherwise. No doctor stands over a patient in the OR and says "watch me turn this guys package into ground chuck". They want the patients happy so that a) they won't get sued and b) the patients will recommend their friends.

I have never been well endowed and I don't expect I ever will be. I will be happy just being able to be intimate with my wife who has been and, continues to be, so loving, supportive and understanding. Let's keep our eyes on the ball OK? :)

Larry

Larry, I totally agree. Just one question - now that we have three balls, which one do we keep our eye on? :?
Bob

Well, all three are wrinkled up little bastards but I'll choose the funny lookin one in the middle, :)

Larry

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:46 pm

Larry,

The first implant I had was a LGX; it really stretches that 20% they advertise. Even though it was short for my pre-op dimensions (LGX 21cm +2), I was able to experience that it grew about 4cm in length. The problem it had was that the pump was defective, so the whole system was not able to keep a decent erection beyond a minute or so.

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

backup2014

Postby backup2014 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:11 pm

I had my first implant Dec 2014, revision Oct 2017. Even after all this time every time I pump I think of the Jack in the Box song and hope something bigger pops out each time. It doesn't, but I keep pumping and singing my little tune. I want it to look like Greg1956 pecker but to no avail. So I will just keep pumping and singing. Better to have a hard little pecker that a soft big'n. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. If your pecker is soft, get a implant and deal with the results. What do you have to lose that you haven't already lost?
73, Married to my childhood sweetheart, retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:24 pm

backup2014 wrote:I had my first implant Dec 2014, revision Oct 2017. Even after all this time every time I pump I think of the Jack in the Box song and hope something bigger pops out each time. It doesn't, but I keep pumping and singing my little tune. I want it to look like Greg1956 pecker but to no avail. So I will just keep pumping and singing. Better to have a hard little pecker that a soft big'n. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. If your pecker is soft, get a implant and deal with the results. What do you have to lose that you haven't already lost?

Exactly!!!

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:23 pm

I'm surprised this thread got as much traction as it has.

Larry10625 wrote:OK folks... I don't understand the whole length thing. What good is a 7" dick if you can't do anything but pee with it?
Larry

For me, I am short, pale and ugly. I firmly believe the size of my dick was what "hooked" my wife. :roll:

Larry, your comment is a good reason to get an implant. However if you are getting an implant it will always result in a stiffy. So, you want the largest stiffy that will fit in the package.

I understand doctors do not want to say they will make you bigger, or they will be over run by dudes trying to be the next John Holmes. (Does that date me?)

I would want my doctor to say they will do their best to maximize your experience. I wounder how many guys here would prefer going to a doctor that says, I guarantee you will be at least 5.5". or another that says you will be at least 6" :?:

Anyway, the responses from you guys have been interesting, thanks!
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:17 pm

FreddyFree wrote:I'm surprised this thread got as much traction as it has.

For me, I am short, pale and ugly. I firmly believe the size of my dick was what "hooked" my wife. :roll:

Anyway, the responses from you guys have been interesting, thanks!

I always used to say "Hey, my dick might not be long, but it sure is thin!" :lol:

It's still the same, I just have to add the disclaimer that it's as hard as a rock and will stay that way until I give it the "Down Boy" command. :o

Bob 2.3.1
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Return to “Implants”