Implant size ratios

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FreddyFree

Re: Implant size ratios

Postby FreddyFree » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:37 pm

radioradio wrote:
It's still the same, I just have to add the disclaimer that it's as hard as a rock and will stay that way until I give it the "Down Boy" command. :o

Bob 2.3.1

Bob, we are going to have to call you the "Penis Whisperer". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

backup2014

Postby backup2014 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:00 pm

My doctor told me, I will treat it as if it were my own. What more can you say to that. Shame he must have a little pecker too. LOL
73, Married to my childhood sweetheart, retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:12 am

FreddyFree wrote:I'm surprised this thread got as much traction as it has.

Larry10625 wrote:OK folks... I don't understand the whole length thing. What good is a 7" dick if you can't do anything but pee with it?
Larry

For me, I am short, pale and ugly. I firmly believe the size of my dick was what "hooked" my wife. :roll:

Larry, your comment is a good reason to get an implant. However if you are getting an implant it will always result in a stiffy. So, you want the largest stiffy that will fit in the package.

I understand doctors do not want to say they will make you bigger, or they will be over run by dudes trying to be the next John Holmes. (Does that date me?)

I would want my doctor to say they will do their best to maximize your experience. I wounder how many guys here would prefer going to a doctor that says, I guarantee you will be at least 5.5". or another that says you will be at least 6" :?:

Anyway, the responses from you guys have been interesting, thanks!

Good morning Freddy, I agree 100%, BUT, my Dr. told me straight up "there is probably going to be some length loss because you haven't been using it (implant or not) is such a long while, but I will do my very best to give you a great outcome" (9 months at the end of Dec). He told me that was one of the reasons he chose the LGX. I, very much appreciated his honesty.

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:30 am

Larry10625 wrote:my Dr. told me straight up "there is probably going to be some length loss because you haven't been using it (implant or not) is such a long while, but I will do my very best to give you a great outcome"

I had not had a hard penis for about 2 years (between my 2000 prostatectomy and the implant inserted in 2002), but after a significant time of patience I now have my original length and size back. ("Patience." Don't you hate that word?) :x

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:34 am

David_R wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:my Dr. told me straight up "there is probably going to be some length loss because you haven't been using it (implant or not) is such a long while, but I will do my very best to give you a great outcome"

I had not had a hard penis for about 2 years (between my 2000 prostatectomy and the implant inserted in 2002), but after a significant time of patience I now have my original length and size back. ("Patience." Don't you hate that word?) :x

I do indeed hate that word and I have very little. I want everything done yesterday. :)

Larry

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:41 am

Larry

That's what I would want my doctor saying! All we can ask is they try their best.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:44 am

FreddyFree wrote:

Larry

That's what I would want my doctor saying! All we can ask is they try their best.

Absolutely. If they lie and say there will be no loss then the patients will just get on here or Facebook and slam them. Tell me the truth and I will hope for the best.

Larry

Return to “Implants”