Greg1956 3 Month Post-op Update

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Greg1956

Re: Greg1956 3 Month Post-op Update

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:
robertm wrote:I'm pre-implant and have always had an upward curve. I thought an implant straightens out all curves...up, down, left, right. I'm surprised you maintained your natural curve.

I was surprised, too. I fully expected the typical ramrod straight look of a penis with an implant, but I am thrilled (both for my wife and I) that I did maintain the curve following my surgery.

I, too, was pleasantly surprised by retaining my gentle upward curve. I also only lost a little of my vertical angle. It is nowheee near the 1:00 angke of my youth, but us only a little short of my late "natural" pre-op erections (oral medication induced).

My erections never reached that 1:00 angle you had. I would say mine was 2:00 in my prime. It had not been that way for years. It is now slightly above 3:00 and that is where it was prior to surgery.

I always liked the looks of a high angle erection, but I actually think sex was better when mine dropped a bit. The curve is the key to my wife's pleasure and her pleasure is my pleasure.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Greg1956 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:
I was surprised, too. I fully expected the typical ramrod straight look of a penis with an implant, but I am thrilled (both for my wife and I) that I did maintain the curve following my surgery.

I, too, was pleasantly surprised by retaining my gentle upward curve. I also only lost a little of my vertical angle. It is nowheee near the 1:00 angke of my youth, but us only a little short of my late "natural" pre-op erections (oral medication induced).

My erections never reached that 1:00 angle you had. I would say mine was 2:00 in my prime. It had not been that way for years. It is now slightly above 3:00 and that is where it was prior to surgery.

I always liked the looks of a high angle erection, but I actually think sex was better when mine dropped a bit. The curve is the key to my wife's pleasure and her pleasure is my pleasure.

Greg

In my youthful hormonally invigorated days my erections would almost reach my belly.

In my later years it is my belly that almost reaches my erection. :) :(
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:03 pm

:lol: :shock: :lol:
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:51 pm

Lost Sheep,
Your erection must have been quite an impressive sight when it almost reached up to your belly. Probably not quite as impressive the other way around!!!

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:20 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:I, too, was pleasantly surprised by retaining my gentle upward curve. I also only lost a little of my vertical angle. It is nowheee near the 1:00 angke of my youth, but us only a little short of my late "natural" pre-op erections (oral medication induced).

Greg

In my youthful hormonally invigorated days my erections would almost reach my belly.

In my later years it is my belly that almost reaches my erection. :) :(

Oh my god..... too funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:00 am

I had a couple PM’s asking me more specifically about my Glans, engorgement, and implant placement. I figured I would address it here where others could see my response.

The tips of the cylinders extend about 3/4 of the way up into my glans. I am thankful for that so I don’t have that issue with floppy glans that is brought up here at FT from time to time. At this level, I do not have a sense of the tips as I go through my day when my penis is flaccid, now that I have healed from surgery. If I or anyone else touches my glans and feels around, the tips are apparent. If you are single and trying to hide the fact you have an implant, my situation would give it away. I have read here that other guys say it isn’t obvious. Perhaps their glans is firmer to the touch or larger so there is more cushion between the tips and fingers trying to feel them.

Regarding glans engorgement, I have not had it yet. I have heard it sometimes returns over time, but when I really think back, I don’t recall the last time mine was engorged. I could get hard enough to manage sex or masturbation, but never was really working with a full erection the past few years. I hope I will see engorgement again, but I am coming to the reality I may not. Thankfully I think my penis looks normal in the erect state, even without the engorgement. My shaft isn’t so thick it becomes disproportional.

When I am pumped up and having sex the cylinder tips are pushed a bit closer to the top of my penis. I do feel them, but it is not unpleasant. Oh, I should add that it was not that pleasant withit pumped to the max. My wife and I both prefer it at about 3/4 pumped and my erection is still very hard at that amount.

The only sort of unpleasantness is when I am doing cycling and not only have it fully pumped, but also try to squeeze in a few more. It is not painful, just doesn’t feel good. I can deal with it.

Greg

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:43 pm

Sounds like it's going exceptionally well Greg. I'm 7 days post op and nearly all pain gone accept pressure on my right nut which is quite uncomfortable. Blowing that will Siegel down when stitches finally disintegrate and all swelling has gone. Have a check up tomorrow so hopefully everything is in order. Fingers crossed.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:03 pm

Spikepork wrote:Sounds like it's going exceptionally well Greg. I'm 7 days post op and nearly all pain gone accept pressure on my right nut which is quite uncomfortable. Blowing that will Siegel down when stitches finally disintegrate and all swelling has gone. Have a check up tomorrow so hopefully everything is in order. Fingers crossed.

Best wishes for a great checkup.

Return to “Implants”