Does The Titan Touch Get Supple Over Time?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

Re: Does The Titan Touch Get Supple Over Time?

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:39 pm

I can squeeze mine down till it looks ugly , but some fluid does come back in at to that the quick squees to lock out auto inflate

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:19 am

I live with mine semi inflated. I love the feeling of my 6” flaccid cock in my shorts.
And yes it all gets more supple with time :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:22 pm

warrenw wrote:
archway wrote: The deflated cylinders will dramatically soften up and become more flexible. ...I was asking the same questions early on and noticed at about 3 months everything was more flexible. This continued during the next few months.

So how did you handle this while waiting for more flexibility? Seems like I'd have to wear a jockstrap over my jockeys to not show through the jeans. And going back to the gym in this condition is impossible.

Another question, how do you confirm that the Titan is really in it's most flaccid state and not needing more deflation? I can squeeze down to the point of what feels like just the cylinders, but it slowly gets plumper again.

Just an update, 26 days after I asked this question.

Noticeably a softer flaccid now, hangs at 5:00 now instead of 3:00. I can live with that.
The deflation issue was just me not resetting the valve after deflation. All it takes is a couple of quick pumps and no more of the cylinders partially refilling.

Very pleased now at +33 days from surgery. Cycling to the max every other day or more often. I didn't measure before or after, but going by look and feel I haven't lost any size.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

archway

Postby archway » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:57 pm

Great progress Warren. It will just get better from here.
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

aninthin

Postby aninthin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:52 am

I have got the procedure done 22 days ago by Dr Eid. Got implanted with Coloplast touch. I am 37 y.o., had ED since age 19, was found to have some venous leakage and arery block left side. Surgery went well but iam really embarrassed with this partial erectiins. I followed all the instructions given by the doc. Im cycling it daily. But the penis is still stiff and the fluid comes back in despite very good deflation. Im very unhappy with the flaccid state now. It’s very bulky so I can’t wear pants with shirt tucking in. Im a professional and need to be very professional at work place. Currently it’s winter so I can wear jacket or sweater to cover it up. But what next once we get into summer season. Im using underwear and athletic support but nothing is enough to hide partial erections. The penis is stiff and can’t point it downwards now.. hooe it will be come soft in next few days. If not this is going to be a serious problem for me. Im confused
37 y.o, otherwise healthy and physically fit, has ED since age 19, has some left curvature, initially found to have left venous leakage, later blockage of the artery developed, implant (Coloplast Touch) surgery done on 12/27/17.

RecentImplant

Postby RecentImplant » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:21 am

@aninthin

I hear you about your worry. I was in exactly the same spot. I was in a total panic. Last month (two weeks after my implant) I went to Florida with a bunch of friends on a long-planned trip. Thankfully it was cold and rainy because I couldn't have put on a bathing suit. But what a difference another month makes. I can now point my shaft downwards and it's infinitely more supple than it was (still takes a lot of rearranging at times, but I'm back to wearing any kind of pants). I wear briefs and find they hold it well tucked downwards. There are still times where I need to be careful suddenly standing up but it's still a quantum improvement from where it was.

Just took time. It hurt way too much to point downwards. I still do a lot of squeezing and pinching to try to soften it up. Seems to help.

Good luck and keep me posted.

RI
46 year old, fit & healthy, single, 22 cm Titan coloplast implanted Nov. 2017, ED for 15 years, diagnosed with organic venous leakage. Pump repositioned Feb. '18.

My implant experience: http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9229

aninthin

Postby aninthin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:05 pm

@recentimplant

Thank you so much for your quick and prompt response. Your words mellowing me down little bit. I hope it gets better with time. If not this will be a serious problem for me. I will give time and be hopeful. Thank god .. I did this surgery in the winter season. I can’t even imagine how ugly it would be if I had it done in peak summer.
37 y.o, otherwise healthy and physically fit, has ED since age 19, has some left curvature, initially found to have left venous leakage, later blockage of the artery developed, implant (Coloplast Touch) surgery done on 12/27/17.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:17 pm

aninthin wrote:I have got the procedure done 22 days ago by Dr Eid. Got implanted with Coloplast touch. I am 37 y.o., had ED since age 19, was found to have some venous leakage and arery block left side. Surgery went well but iam really embarrassed with this partial erectiins. I followed all the instructions given by the doc. Im cycling it daily. But the penis is still stiff and the fluid comes back in despite very good deflation. Im very unhappy with the flaccid state now. It’s very bulky so I can’t wear pants with shirt tucking in. Im a professional and need to be very professional at work place. Currently it’s winter so I can wear jacket or sweater to cover it up. But what next once we get into summer season. Im using underwear and athletic support but nothing is enough to hide partial erections. The penis is stiff and can’t point it downwards now.. hooe it will be come soft in next few days. If not this is going to be a serious problem for me. Im confused

Are you giving a pump after you fully deflate it? It will avoid auto inflation by locking the pump.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

aninthin

Postby aninthin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:21 pm

No .. im not doing it. Neither i saw thsese kinda instructions on the paper nor i was told to do so by the doc.
But im curious to know about it. Im squeezing the penis while deflating and making sure all the fluid drained out of the cylinders. But some fluid returns back in quickly.

I really have no idea what you r talking about. Do I need to inflate little bit ( just one pump) to prevent auto inflation??

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:03 pm

Once it is fully deflated, a quick one pump will re-engage the pump, which will prevent auto inflation.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Return to “Implants”