Does The Titan Touch Get Supple Over Time?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MrJohnson

Does The Titan Touch Get Supple Over Time?

Postby MrJohnson » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:43 am

I had a Coloplast Titan Touch implanted about 10 weeks ago. Activated it five days post surgery with no problems. I've been inflating every day since then. Works like a champ! I've noticed that the implant seems to be softening up when flaccid (a good thing) with the exception of the base of the penis. The base is still a little stiff, and can be a bit uncomfortable, where the implant sort of folds down when deflated. Does anyone have experience with their Titan Touch implant getting softer or more supple at the base after a period of time? If so, about how long after activation did the base of the implant soften up.
Age 61. Venous leak. Implanted October 2017 with a Titan Touch.

RecentImplant

Re: Does The Titan Touch Get Supple Over Time?

Postby RecentImplant » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:41 pm

I'd love to hear the answer to this. I'm 3 weeks out and it's still pretty stiff and not supple, especially at the base. Looks (and feels) that I'm semi-erect all the time
46 year old, fit & healthy, single, 22 cm Titan coloplast implanted Nov. 2017, ED for 15 years, diagnosed with organic venous leakage. Pump repositioned Feb. '18.

My implant experience: http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9229

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:57 pm

I have exactly the same question. How long does it take to get more pliable?

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:18 pm

Relax fellas.....I am at 10 months and yes it does get more supple over time.
The pump becomes more and more pliable and the cylinders too.
There is still the 'hinge-ing' effect (at the base of the cock) that the Titan is known for, I get around this by always being partially inflated.....it feels and looks better plus I always feel a little horny (is that a bad thing?)
I still inflate most nights if I am not 'otherwise engaged' and am now pretty close to 7" erect and a bit over 6" flaccid.
My GF says there isn't much room in her mouth when it's in there, so the girth must be OK now too.

Merry Xmas and Happy fucking
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

archway

Postby archway » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:42 am

I agree with Smetro: I am almost 3 years out. The deflated cylinders will dramatically soften up and become more flexible. The base still has a palpable ridge due to the nature of the material however no discomfort of any kind. I was asking the same questions early on and noticed at about 3 months everything was more flexible. This continued during the next few months.
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

MrJohnson

Postby MrJohnson » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:50 am

Guys,

Thanks for the responses. Good to know things will soften up after a few months.

MrJohnson
Age 61. Venous leak. Implanted October 2017 with a Titan Touch.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:55 am

All this information is very beneficial to be received directly from Titan users.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:23 am

I've had my Titan since 2008. The pump eventually got softer and easier to operate, but I can't say the cylinders have changed much. They remain a little stiff, and don't deflate as much as I'd prefer. Perhaps if my implant was used more it would have softened up some, but I've never used it and rarely inflate.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:55 pm

the "dog ears" on the sides of the implant are a common complaint with titan. It is true that the capsule around those ears gets thicker with time, so they will be less noticeable.

however, the presence of crinkles and dog ears, the more firm feel, and the semi erect look even though you want to be flacid are the big trouble with coloplast titan. I knew those issues very much since Dr Karpmann eloquently listed them off for me when I was in the research phase of all this. Dr Karpman is very much in favor of AMS since those issues are not a problem with AMS.

All that being said, the coloplast is an awesome sex machine. As metro states, girth is wonderful, and as Miss H states, she is having trouble getting her mouth around the thing. As I have stated, I wanted "the biggest, hardest dick for sex. And, to hell for everything else" As others have stated, "the titan flacid is not really very flacid, and not as good as AMS, but they did not get the implant for a great flacid."

For me, knowing what I know, I am very happy that I chose the Titan; and I am happy to put up with the crinkles and dog ears and semi during flacid since the thing is a "beast during sex". The titan will not work in all penis sizes though, so do listen to your doctor

TANGERINE
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:53 pm

“But they did not get the implant for a great flacid."

I propose this statement as the official Franktalk Implant Forum tag line...!!!
Last edited by ThePlumber1964 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Implants”