PUBLIC NUDITY -- when were you "locker room ready" with your implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

PUBLIC NUDITY -- when were you "locker room ready" with your implant

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:04 pm

A frank-talk brother, recently implanted, expressed concern on when, if ever, his Titan will be "Locker Room Ready". In other words, during the first several months of a Titan implant, there is always a "semi-erect" appearrance, and this can feel embarassing in a locker room or at a nude beach.

QUESTION FOR DISCUSSION:
a) how do you feel when you are nude in a public place such as nude beach or locker rooms?

(please state if you are titan or AMS -- because I think there will be major differences here)

b) did your flacid become more hanging with time ?

TANGERINE
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

ThePlumber1964

Re: PUBLIC NUDITY -- when were you "locker room ready" with your implant

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Great question. No that I am interested on public displaying perse, but I will be looking forward to get an idea how long it has taken to Titan implantees to feel that it has been “broken in”, and it starts to feel more pliable and less stiff.

ThePlumber
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:26 pm

I am 11weeks post-op with an AMS LGX. I realize my implant s not as rigid as your Titan, but will share my experience. I go to the gym 5 days a week to swim. With my implant completely deflated I notice sometimes my flaccid penis hangs down and sometimes sticks out. I believe it has to do with what I am wearing and whether I have been sitting or standing. I have not had anyone stare at me so I don't worry about it.

My wife and I have visited nude beaches and I would love to continue as opportunities arise. What I notice is even when fully deflated my penis no longer lays flat. I would be self-conscious at the beach with it standing upright when I am flat on my back. Much of the time I can push it down against my thigh and it will stay, but that doesn't always work. I am hoping with time the cylinders will relax more so it will look at least a bit more natural.

Greg
Last edited by Greg1956 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:21 pm

I am well pleased with the appearance of my soft AMS CX. It hangs naturally like my dick did pre implant but since implant, it is noticeable longer. From 3" on a warm day to a permanent 6".
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:52 am

For penis flaccid appearance: ready after one month post op after activation and all bruising gone.
For scortum scar: ready at 8 weeks as the scar is hard to see unless you know what are looking for.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:00 pm

My scar of this last surgery was virtually invisible at week 3; a week after stitches removed. Fully unnoticeable in a month, unless you really look for it (basically myself, my wife or a physician are allowed to be that close).
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:24 pm

My LGX implant does not make my penis look unusual in any way in the locker room (or anywhere else, for that matter). I had a friend who got the same implant and who was concerned about whether or not it looked normal in the locker room, so I invited him to join me a the local Y to go swimming. I took a quick glance and then after we dressed and were outside I told him it looked completely normal. (Yes, he did smile!) :)

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:44 pm

I was always a shower (a bit less so after getting out of a cold pool), but just of average length. My appearance post implant is indistinguishable from pre-implant, not that anybody's looking. I haven't been near a locker room in 50 years.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Papou1

Postby Papou1 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:06 pm

I'm almost two years out and I go to the gym three times a week to swim. I usually keep my penis partially inflated simply because with a Titan is more comfortable, no "dog ears", but When I go to the gym I totally deflate and it hangs almost straight down. The main difference is that my two incher pre surgery is now a five and a half incher :D flaccid with no shrinkage. At first I was self conscious in the locker room but now I just look hung. :shock: It doesn't bother me any more. I like being hung and it really is a great, dependable fuck machine. :lol:
Last edited by Papou1 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Age 69, Gone bionic with Titan February 2016. Dr Jeff Brady, Florida Urology associates Orlando. Married 48 years, suffered with ED for ten years. Swore I’d never have an implant but glad I did.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:49 am

I think in most case we all will be some what uncomfortable showing as "semi erect " when in a public situation of being nude. Guys remember, we all paid and went through a lot in order to get our dicks working again. Embrace it and let it show. We go to a Nude Campground twice a year. I cannot wait to go this up coming Memorial Day Weekend. All eyes on me ... :lol: :D :) :o

Return to “Implants”