EXPECTATIONS regarding being bionic -- REQUIRED reading for all possible implantees (includes partner satisfaction))

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: EXPECTATIONS regarding being bionic -- REQUIRED reading for all possible implantees (includes partner satisfaction))

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:08 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Tsanchez12369 wrote:What is the VED protocol pre implementation?

There are two I read of. (I am working from memory but will post a link, or someone else will)

1) Pump up twice a day and maintain size for 10 to 30 minutes and release. This protocol was described in a paper by Drs Sellers and Dineen, et al, "Preop Vacuum Preparation...".

2) Pump up once or twice a day in rapid repetitions. Pump, hold for a short time, release, repeat at least 10 times per session. This is supposed to not only enhance elasticity but wash oxygenated blood into your tissues better than protocol 1.

Both, I believe are intended to be performed for 60 days preop.

I did a combination of both for a year before surgery. I have lost no length and very little girth (but at only 60 days post-op my dimensions may improve-time will tell).

Benefits also include the potential that insertion of the implant may be made easier for the surgeon and that recovery less uncomfortable for the patient.

Do you have any idea if I can use the VED at the same time I am cycling my LGX? :)

Larry

medhatg

Re: EXPECTATIONS regarding being bionic -- REQUIRED reading for all possible implantees (includes partner satisfaction))

Postby medhatg » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:54 am

Larry10625 wrote:

Do you have any idea if I can use the VED at the same time I am cycling my LGX? :)

Larry

My understanding is that would void the warranty on the IPP.
You're under a month after surgery Larry, so it is still very early. Please be patient and stick to the aggressive twice a day cycling routine and you'll harvest the fruits of your hard labour, but it'll take time.

Good luck brother
Matt

Return to “Implants”